Car: Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT 1995
Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 437HP/7400rpm
Torque: 335 ft-lb/6400rpm
Weight: 1107 kg
Miles: 16,154.0
Performance Points: 523

PARTS:
All parts, spoiler. I'm using racing soft tires. Do a engine rebuild and chassis restore if needed.

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/5
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 2.778
2nd: 1.898
3rd: 1.398
4th: 1.078
5th: 0.849
Final: 3.870
Top Speed: 155

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/8
Accel: xx/28
Braking: xx/40

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-22
Spring Rate: 10.7/8.6
Extension: 7/5
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/1.8
Toe: -0.12/-0.06

Brakes
Brake Balance: 4/6

TUNER COMMENTS:

Ok the only reason I made this car is because you can now change rims on the standard cars and I wanted to make it as close as possible to the Fast and the Furious green eclipse in the first movie. I have never driven this car before purely because i hated the rims, but now all that has changed. The car looks super cool and more importantly drives great too. Night time city courses online with other tuner cars make you actually think you are in the movie. It's really fun. Lots of power for a FF car and it handles it pretty well. Little bit of understeer here and there and a small bit of tire spin, but all that can be corrected by you knowing when to break and how hard to accelerate.

P.S. I have some really awesome pics with this car here

nice

Onboy123
Dammit, you beat me to it! I have one tuned too! :grumpy: Albeit mine ain't given all the power in the world and handles great on sport softs. :D

Its so awesome with all the power in the world. Lol just do the orange supra.

I'm using your Golf IV tune for the DLC Golf R and Scirocco R. It's brilliant!

Last edited:
Its so awesome with all the power in the world. Lol just do the orange supra.

Nope. I'm going to do what every follower of that film did, make their own rice version! So mine has half your power, 5 kg knocked off, and the massive plank but only fir show. :lol:

Loved the Challenger R/T tunes, the car corners very good.

Request:
My request is a race tune for the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) '07

Loved the Challenger R/T tunes, the car corners very good.

Request:
My request is a race tune for the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) '07

ya that car is so amazing, I'm surprised more people don't comment about it.

I don't really like doing tunes for cars that lots of people have done before, but I googled it to see some pics and maybe find one I like to copy the styling of. Than I see my pic on the first page for images of the drift tune I did lol. It's a sign I must make a race tune too.

One question is does it have to be that exact one or can it be a tuner version of it? Maybe the AMUSE NISMO 380RS SUPER LEGGERA which is basically a Z33, but looks cooler, both premium.

Edit: checked now and they are the same only 380 weighs a bit less

Last edited:

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera

Love this car! It looks super cool, it drives super cool, and most importantly it's really fast! It was fairly good stock, but the more I changed things the lower my laps times got. I thought the brakes were good, but upped it to 6/6 and I got 2sec faster at cape ring just from that lol. It really is a lot of fun and it's crazy looks give you a lot of opportunity to really add your own spin to it. The pictures I took in my gallery make it look good, but really driving it and watching the replay is the true essence of the car. The cool paint, fancy rims, and sun reflecting off all of it as it blows all the other cars away.

P.S. You can check a few other shots of it here

Last edited:
One question is does it have to be that exact one or can it be a tuner version of it?

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you do it for the Fairlady Z (Z33). It's my dream car and all of the Z33's I have on GT5 are for drifting. Need one for racing but I'm only good tuning for drifting.

maveric25
Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you do it for the Fairlady Z (Z33). It's my dream car and all of the Z33's I have on GT5 are for drifting. Need one for racing but I'm only good tuning for drifting.

Lol so even tho the amuse 380 is exactly the same only looks cooler and I already made a tune, it must be a normal 350z. Alright! It will be done.

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) 2007

This car was a tricky one for me. I sort of liked it's looks, but sort of did not all the same. It was always missing just a little something extra to make it super special. The bodykit you can add is pretty nice, but I wish there was more diversity of spoilers. Once I added the rims and painted everything black totally murdered out is when I really decided I now like the car a lot. It looks great now and has a tune to match. Couple seconds slower than the previous Amuse version of it, but still very quick. I like how it gets on the revs fast, but just slow enough to not burn out the tires instantly like some other cars in it's class.

Here is a video of this car flying around the track

Last edited:

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera 3 by shmogt2, on Flickr
Car: Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 523HP/7500rpm
Torque: 388 ft-lb/5500rpm
Weight: 1120 kg
Miles: 39.0
Performance Points: 586

PARTS:
All parts. I'm using racing soft tires.

SETUP:

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics
Downforce: 20/35
Weight Balance: 0/0

Transmission
1st: 3.816
2nd: 2.596
3rd: 1.949
4th: 1.531
5th: 1.223
6th: 1.013
Final: 3.230
Top Speed: 174

Limited Slip Differential
Initial: xx/9
Accel: xx/43
Braking: xx/45

Suspension
Ride Height: -23/-23
Spring Rate: 15.1/14.7
Extension: 8/8
Compression: 7/7
Anti-Roll: 4/4
Camber: 1.4/1.2
Toe: -0.04/0.13

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/6

TUNER COMMENTS:

Love this car! It looks super cool, it drives super cool, and most importantly it's really fast! It was fairly good stock, but the more I changed things the lower my laps times got. I thought the brakes were good, but upped it to 6/6 and I got 2sec faster at cape ring just from that lol. It really is a lot of fun and it's crazy looks give you a lot of opportunity to really add your own spin to it. The pictures I took in my gallery make it look good, but really driving it and watching the replay is the true essence of the car. The cool paint, fancy rims, and sun reflecting off all of it as it blows all the other cars away.

P.S. You can check a few other shots of it here

Hei shmogt,

Did you installed Rigidity improvement?

Many thanks mate. 👍

BTW, wich set of rims did you used?

cbarbosa
Hei shmogt,

Did you installed Rigidity improvement?

Many thanks mate. 👍

BTW, wich set of rims did you used?

No. Only instal that if it says to in the description. The rims idk the names but they are 5 spoke and look black but have two other versions. You can't see the chrome lip when installing but it's there.

No. Only instal that if it says to in the description. The rims idk the names but they are 5 spoke and look black but have two other versions. You can't see the chrome lip when installing but it's there.

Many thanks mate. 👍

The car is awesome. Fast, good looking and has loads of grip.

Excelent tune. :)

Many thanks mate. 👍

The car is awesome. Fast, good looking and has loads of grip.

Excelent tune. :)

Thank you very much. I too find it excellent lol. I just made a normal 350Z tune as well. Even tho it has less downforce and weighs more they handle and drive pretty much the same.

Hey man, just tried out that Super Leggera tune and it gets a thumbs up from me! It's very fast and gripy which is how I like it. 👍

If I could make a request, I'd like it to be on the Honda S2000 LM Race Car. There seems to be not a single tune on it, which surprises me because it's such a fun car to drive. :dopey:

D00msday
Hey man, just tried out that Super Leggera tune and it gets a thumbs up from me! It's very fast and gripy which is how I like it. 👍

If I could make a request, I'd like it to be on the Honda S2000 LM Race Car. There seems to be not a single tune on it, which surprises me because it's such a fun car to drive. :dopey:

I'm on it

Mazda6 Touring Car 2002 or Mazda Atenza Touring Car 2002

I have never really tired this car before since I'm not into race cars too much, but I am super surprised to see it is 4 wheel drive. This car is already pretty good, but everything can be a bit better. Small changes to the suspension and other places turn it from pretty good to as good as possible. Now it doesn't have very much torque so it doesn't accelerate very fast however it also can not spin up the tires causing you to spin out which is good.

If you are using the Mazda Atenza Touring Car 2002 everything is the same except for the transmission. Set it the way it is listed here and just make the gears close enough. Than move the final gear only until it says 175mph up at the top next to the graph. Both of these cars look exactly the same and have the smallest differences in HP and torque so it doesn't really matter which one you are using.

One thing I like about these cars is the wheels are already the premium wheels. You have to buy the exact same wheels if you want them painted, but it's still cool. I have both cars and one I left total stock looking and the other I added the spoiler and changed the rims. The rims I choose were exactly the same, but I painted them Imperial Blue which looks exactly like the blue color on the car.

P.S. These are the first pictures someone else has taken for me and I am pleased how they turned out. Feel free to check out Asriel gallery to see more great pics

Last edited:

Honda S2000 LM Race Car 2001

This isn't really a tune as it is more of a touch up. Very very fun car now. If you are a fan of time trials and trying to beat your last time this car is probably the perfect car for that. The car itself is perfect and very easy to drive so the only thing that will slow it down is you. Eiger Nordwand Short Track is a great place to test out this car as it hugs everything. Just driving alone in 7 laps I managed to shave off 3seconds. That's a pretty big difference with no additional parts or tuning changed so you can really test out your own driving skills with it.

I also wish you could look into the engine bay of cars. I'm willing to bet there is no engine and only a subwoofer in this lol. It's engine sound is seriously just bass. The rpm go so high, but the car just gets deeper.

P.S. The pictures are taken by Shidapu. They do not have a gallery yet, but you can see some of there stuff scattered through out the photo forums

Last edited:
Erm…shmogt, last time I checked the S2000 was a FR, not 4WD, so how come it has a front diff? ;) Typo mate.

Onboy123
Erm…shmogt, last time I checked the S2000 was a FR, not 4WD, so how come it has a front diff? ;) Typo mate.

Lol thanks onboy. When I post a new car I just copy a old tune than edit the settings. I guess I forgot to get rid of the front diff.

Lotus Elise 111R RM 2004

This car is for Cote d'Azur circuit. Very easy to drive and super fast. So small and light that driving around these tight turns are very fun and challenging to get fast times. It was entered for a 25lap race in which it came second only because of the wrong pit strategy.

P.S. the pics were taken by "Lancia delta hf". They do not have a gallery, but you can see there pis around on various threads.

Last edited:

Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG 2008

This car is for Sarthe (or maybe Nurburgring since they are similar) for 595pp. If you want full pp just do not lower the power and move the final gear only a little bit more until the top speed at the top goes up about 15mph more. It was in an endurance race at Sarthe in which it won 1st place. It is very fast, but also very tricky and you must be a good driver. Be careful when coming out of corners and remember to slowly accelerate or the tires will go red and you will lose grip. Give it a few practice laps first to get the hang of it. Always remember to follow your driving line so if the car starts going a bit to wide just let off the gas completely and coast until it gets lined back up again than back onto the gas.

P.S. I have many more amazing shots of this car here

Last edited:

Ferrari California 2008

This car is for Stage 5. Very easy to drive and super fast. It feels just like a Lotus Elise only much more power. The race was for Stage 5 at 595pp in which it won 1st place against non race cars. Fairly easy to drive just watch coming out of certain corners not to bump the wall as it will slow you down a lot. My personal one is a gray gunmetal color with black rims and a big spoiler and it seriously looks so good racing in the night of stage 5.

P.S. The pictures were taken by Asriel. Feel free to check out Asriel gallery to see more great pics.

Last edited:

Lotus Elise 111R RM 2004

This car is for Stage 5. It was entered in a 595pp race and even tho it has much less pp it still won 1st place. For a small race car it is AMAZING TO DRIVE! The thing feels like you are going 200mph when you are only going 50 lol. I had a great time driving this car around as it is a beast.

P.S. the pics for this car where taken by "Walkinshaw" who has some awesome shots floating around

Last edited:
In case any tuners read the last 4 tunes and notice they are similar to there's. These cars are track specific, but parts may have been edited from previous tunes. I edited the tunes that I already had on my cars so I am not sure if I was using anyone's else before.

Awesome job on the S2000. It handles very well and can go through many corners at a fast speed. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this online! 👍

Gonna have to check out some of those other new ones you got up. Also, that AMG looks pretty sweet. :drool:

Back