team simpson drifter now opening and recruiting

@cofee drift, look at other team's OP. Then look at your's, then at other team's. Redo your OP, be happy. Go to free agents thread, message a few people asking if their interested to join you're team. Be happy, don't get trolled, be happy.

no im not going to to join otheres unless they kick me out on this one even if everyone thinks that im a :dunce: i will stick to this team until ive been kick

@cofee drift, look at other team's OP. Then look at your's, then at other team's. Redo your OP, be happy. Go to free agents thread, message a few people asking if their interested to join you're team. Be happy, don't get trolled, be happy.
one more try

people here dont memorize what i say lol :grumpy:, for the last time im not the one who made this team ok thats final so pls stop saying iv made this team ok

Last edited by a moderator:
people here dont memorize what i say lol :grumpy: for the last time im not the one who made this team ok thats final so pls stop saying iv made this team ok

all you need is the details to join
ex

timezone:
fav car:
fav track:
fav gt5 songs:
how often drifting on gt5:
other consoles:

thats it

But you gave the team a face (a not very pretty one might I add) which is why people are telling you to change the OP that you posted in order for the team to appeal to more people. Look at other teams OP's, learn from their's, and work what they are doing right into your OP. Really isnt that hard...

But you gave the team a face (a not very pretty one might I add) which is why people are telling you to change the OP that you posted in order for the team to appeal to more people. Look at other teams OP's, learn from their's, and work what they are doing right into your OP. Really isnt that hard...
ok how do you change it

all teams in gtplanet can now join ther server if JIMMY-JAM45 and me kenjake
it is now the time to raise the gtplanet flag :gtpflag:,we are now recruting and ready for drifting so bring out your drift missille and time for 24/7 smokes 👍

Last edited:
I am familiar with drift missiles, but what exactly is a drift bullet? A hybrid Kei car? Modded Fiat 500?

DriftShiro
Drift Missiles Bro, Drift Missiles. Not bullets over here :lol:

No. This is war, there are bullets and missiles in war. Good luck from RSM! Hope to see you around.

It's when Brian O'conner gets out of his skyline and drives a Z instead. :lol:

It's when Brian O'conner gets out of his skyline and drives a Z instead. :lol:

No. It's when he drives a Nissan March. (poking fun at the people who do the rocking back & forth technique during Drift Trials in a Nissan mm-R Cup Car)

No. It's when he drives a Nissan March. (poking fun at the people who do the rocking back & forth technique during Drift Trials in a Nissan mm-R Cup Car)

/dead/

thanks

team simpson server up on running every team is invited and every person is invited in 5mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back