Team Toyota

Pink_the_Floyd

(Banned)
img00528te.jpg

Greetings Toyota fans!

Want to join in for some fun with Toyota fans? Want to join a team for racing, drifting Toyota's in any race game?

Well, this is your lucky day, join up and proof yourself as a great Toyota driver.

And offcourse, have fun, not only racing, talking and stuff 👍

The forums: www.teamtoyota.tk
The main site: www.freewebs.com/Team_Toyota

Members:

-Pink_the_Floyd
-prodbunta
-chrissims
-quati
-Appie17

Team Boss:

-Pink_the_Floyd

Team manager:

-chrissims

Challenging Team Toyota:

Team Toyota accepts challenges in GT3 & GT4 which allow lap verifications with camera shots and/or with a USB stick of the lap time, short or whole videos of the lap taken by the digital camera.

In case you want to join the team and I'm not around, PM chris 👍

Nice Team Dude, Very Nice. I would have joined in a split second, but I'm on one of the top 10 gtplanet teams! =) Good luck with the team though.
-TD

I was the same way... being the massive Toyota fan that I am...

Toyota is awesome, but I'm with a team already /me points to Toyota Drifter

Anyhow, good luck on this 👍

I'll run races with you guys, just not be in teh team, if thats all right? I love Toyota, so yeah 👍 But I'm in a team... so :P

Azuremen
I'll run races with you guys, just not be in teh team, if thats all right? I love Toyota, so yeah 👍 But I'm in a team... so :P

Ok, I won't add you but I see you as a third person for our team ok??Cus I want to race here! 👍

Ok I'll just start a race now 👍

Toyota MR2 or MR Spider fully modded(or stock if you like) on Midfield II.

Race ends Saturday(cus I don't have much time on Sunday's).

Good luck 👍

Buy MR2... you mean the SW20 chassis, or just the MR2 Spider? The performance of the MR2 GT-S vs that of the MR-S is drastic... just checking if we can use any model...

The MR2 or the MR spider, you can choose 👍 .

No hybrids or cheating, only gear tranny is allowed.

Pm ur times to me 👍

Good luck

Driftnewb110, I'll name you to our Technical Headmaster.You'll choose the car wich we will run here at the team.
SpeedZoner-T, you'll be the Aerodamics Headmaster.You'll decide on wich track we will race.

Please send me a propose by Sunday next week 👍

Cheers,

Latest Posts

Back