TEKKEN 7

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 211 comments
cheering_minions.gif

Tekken Zaibatsu forums will be going wild about this.

Trailer looks poor, like some fan made it. Now long waiting time begins for first gameplays.

Theres been some people saying that they may have backed off after the backlash with Capcom and SF X Tekken (Hidden Paid DLC and whatnot), as well as poor sales from what I read.

Those Mishimas need some serious family counselling :P

If anything, its Heihachi that could use some serious therapy. Throwing your son off a cliff, adopting another Son just to make him Jealous, throwing your original son into a volcano, taking your father's business from underneath him and having him imprisoned and taking your grandson in to teach him to fight only to shoot him afterwards. None of that says family man :lol:

Last edited:
They probably will.

*Tin foil hat* They'll probably have miguel replace King after King dies in a fight with ogre. Then it'llturn out miguel is from kings(the first) orphanage and takes up the mantel of king, under murdock, to take vengeance on jin kazama for his sister and king >:embarrassed:. *Tin foilhat off*

You sick twisted person you would want king dead!

For a King main, I would want a explanation for his endings lol. But I can probably see Miguel taking the cowl.

For a King main, I would want a explanation for his endings lol. But I can probably see Miguel taking the cowl.

Miguel taking the cowl would be SUCH a.... i'm not even going there without my hat. Hopefully they don't kill King off though he's about to reach the age King the first was when ogre killed him.

I just saw the trailer to Tekken 7. I still can't believe Tekken's been around for 20 years. It is almost coming to the point where I shouldn't be surprised certain franchises celebrate long anniversaries. I was going to post this in the General Fighting Games thread, but I came here instead.

Seeing that this game will be powered by the Unreal Engine, I'm pretty sure graphics and details will be quite impressive. I do want to see more of Tekken 7 to really see if Tekken 7 will be worth it. Plenty of reason to be excited if you're a Tekken fan.

I saw some video demonstrations of the Unreal 4 Engine earlier today. How that engine gets implemented to make Tekken 7 will be interesting. I can already imagine how some of the fights may look. There could probably be (and I'm using examples) an environment like a massive forest fire is going on while Kazuya and Heihachi beat the crap out of each other while the fire's going on. There will probably be some great detail in the graphics and environments with this engine.

I saw some video demonstrations of the Unreal 4 Engine earlier today. How that engine gets implemented to make Tekken 7 will be interesting. I can already imagine how some of the fights may look. There could probably be (and I'm using examples) an environment like a massive forest fire is going on while Kazuya and Heihachi beat the crap out of each other while the fire's going on. There will probably be some great detail in the graphics and environments with this engine.

It's going to be brilliant no doubt about that. And at an eye-pleasing mouth-watering 60 fps I might add.

I wonder how will Asuka's story goes in Tekken 7. Will it be the same fight of her versus Lili? And I'm also excited for King! :D

The extended Trailer, In both English and Japanese:

Also, got something I'm working on. Will be showing it off once I'm finished with it.

Last edited:
The extended Trailer, In both English and Japanese:

Also, got something I'm working on. Will be showing it off once I'm finished with it.

Wait, it says "The conclusion of the Mishima Saga." Does this mean that this is the final Tekken game? I hope not.

Wait, it says "The conclusion of the Mishima Saga." Does this mean that this is the final Tekken game? I hope not.

It just means exactly what it says. Basically (at least going off how this is being built AND the fact that the original voice actor passed), Hehaichi is about to be killed. The series won't end at the conclusion of the Mishima Saga, just that chapter of the Tekken universe is about to close.

Heihachi and Kazuya are two of the biggest bad asses (pardon me) in all of Tekken. To have these two guys damn near kill each other in Tekken 7 is going to be quite epic. What kind of offense and power will Kazumi bring to the lineup? This is going to be a VERY interesting Tekken.

There are still a number of games in the Tekken series I have not yet played. So if I get to Tekken 7, I may miss out on a good deal of the Tekken storyline. My experience still only includes Tekken 1, 2, 3, 5, and the first Tekken Tag Tournament. I think I played Tekken 4 at an arcade once. Anyhow, this is going to be a very interesting installment of Tekken. Trouble is, I may feel like I've missed out on the storyline a bit having not played Tekken 6. Whether or not this holds up remains to be seen.

Tekken 4 should be pretty cheap to get used somewhere. Tekken 6, not so sure since its a PS3 game.

Tekken 6 was redubbed as Tekken 6: Blood Rebellion. T6 is the PSP version.

Except as the owner of the PS3 version, its still reads Tekken 6.

81cXmmBj4wL._SL1500_.jpg

"Bloodline Rebellion" was name given to the upgrade of the arcade version, all of which ended up in the PS3 version.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if this'll be anywhere near as cheap since its PS3, in contrast to the PS2 titles (Like Tekken 4) which are all easily cheap to get in most places.

Last edited:
Back