Ten Years on GTP!

United States
Los Angeles, CA
WRBWRXMAX
Max Archer
Today is the tenth anniversary of joining GTP! I can't believe I've been active on one forum for a decade. Admittedly I've had patches where I didn't post much, but it's still pretty crazy.

Back when I joined, not only did I think naming myself "Takumi Fujiwara" was cool, but nobody knew what the name meant!

I've been through a lot of games and a lot of real cars, you can check my automotive history out here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=248563.

Anyway, thanks to the leadership for keeping the site running for all this time.

I've been here almost 9 years and I've never seen you before.

Congrats! You survived! :cheers:

Haha, I remember being in threads with you back in the day. I almost entirely stick to the "cars in general" section these days. I haven't had much time for gaming these days.

I've had periods where I'm really active but also ones of a year or more without posting at all.

Isn't time you got premium? ;)

But, ribbing aside, time has proven your loyalty - I bow deeply in your direction; to have stayed with a Forum so long is truly a distinction in a fickle world.
It also says a lot about GTPlanet.

Congratulations, Sir!

Cheers,
Harry.

Congratulations, bro. I've only been here for less than 2 years!

Do you remember your first post? I don't! :lol:

I've only been here a little over a year... Yet how have I never seen you before? Anyway, congrats on spending an entire decade here, sort of. ;) :cheers:

Congrats to a fellow dectarian*. :cheers:

*This word might not exist but I say go with it.

Congrats, and thanks for sticking around; here's to the next 10! :cheers:

Thanks, everybody. I really should get myself a premium membership!

I've only been here a little over a year... Yet how have I never seen you before? Anyway, congrats on spending an entire decade here, sort of. ;) :cheers:

I didn't post here for ages and only came back about a month ago. Wasn't doing much racing gaming or real car stuff outside of work, until I got my new car last month.

Grats bro! My 10 years will hit later this year. I recently looked at the old stuff I posted...Man, I was retarded.

I'm afraid to even go look at mine. I know I had some pretty stupid posts back in the day.

Congratulations mate! I've been here for almost 3 years already and I swear it feels like I've been here for 10 years! Hope you'll stay around here for longer and yeah, the next 10 years. :cheers:

I've ventured many other forums. Nothing impressed me except for this one. Thanks for your great work, Jordan!

Congrats 👍

9 Years myself.
GTP has quite a lot of old timers still floating around, a testament to the quality of this place :cheers:

Ten years is a long time online, for both a user and a forum...congratulations on making it this far. I passed mine in June of last year with little fanfare; SkylineObsession's got me beat by 18 days ; )

Most of the old GT forums are long gone, but it looks like GTP's still going strong.

SkylineObsession
I've been here nearly 11 years. :sly: ;)

Congrats anyway. :)
Time really does fly. :scared:

axletramp
Congrats to a fellow dectarian*. :cheers:

*This word might not exist but I say go with it.

skynyrd
Ten years is a long time online, for both a user and a forum...congratulations on making it this far. I passed mine in June of last year with little fanfare; SkylineObsession's got me beat by 18 days ; )

Most of the old GT forums are long gone, but it looks like GTP's still going strong.

These are those rare "non-addicted" GTP Lifers...congratulations. Hit my 10 years last December.

photonrider
But, ribbing aside, time has proven your loyalty - I bow deeply in your direction; to have stayed with a Forum so long is truly a distinction in a fickle world.
It also says a lot about GTPlanet.

+1.

Back