The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
Maybe PD got Mini to join because PD knew that Bertone was gonna be bankrupt and won't be able to finished their VGT.
That could be one small possible theory, but PD said as people frequently drive Vision GT cars, Vision GT will expand, so probably that's the reason why Mini is joining Vision GT. Expansion.

I put DB9 lights on it...
eq496J7.jpg

when are we expecting the next car?, i thought it would have been here as we had pass mid month but this time no down time yet on game?

when are we expecting the next car?, i thought it would have been here as we had pass mid month but this time no down time yet on game?

Sometime in July is ALL that they said I believe (tho we know there are issues with the Nissan fuel physics which might hold it up if they keep the same order)

Seems like aaaaaages since I saw the Aston up close at Goodwood but it's still July.

Come back in 10 days time and it should be here... Hopefully.

My personal opinion is that the Nissan would have been out last week and the Aston was never due until end of July (allowing for the 2 week window between concepts). But only PD knows when it's coming, hopefully they do lol...

Back