The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,551 comments

I don't listen to over half the artists/bands he copies the style of to know how accurate it is, but it's hella neat. Anthony Vincent covers Katy Perry's Dark Horse with 20 different voices.

edit:

Top table tennis player battles a robot. Nowhere as cool as the Bruce Lee Nokia ad, but at least this is more relevant to own campaign.

Last edited:
A 160 legged house. So, a...

P29dyXh.png

:dopey:

^^^ Awesome! I just got my wife with that. She was agreeing with the interviewees for a while and at one point said to me "What a bull#hit job! I'd never do that!" When in fact we've raised two sons and she's already done it, still is matter of fact. Got her good. Of course there were the obligatory tears at the end, from her and me. So thanks for the reminder.

@Bopop4

Great video, I enjoyed it. Mother's day (and Father's day) is nonsense though. Tons of parents (and I mean a lot of them) are awful people. Awful to their kids and awful people in general. I don't see any reason that we should have a holiday celebrating their ability to (many times accidentally) reproduce. If you want to celebrate your parents, go right ahead, but it doesn't have to be on mother's or father's day, and it doesn't have to be once per year. Don't drag people who have deadbeat parents into it.

Edit:

Let's make a video like that for other things too - like "husband" or "wife".

Last edited:
@Bopop4

Great video, I enjoyed it. Mother's day (and Father's day) is nonsense though. Tons of parents (and I mean a lot of them) are awful people. Awful to their kids and awful people in general. I don't see any reason that we should have a holiday celebrating their ability to (many times accidentally) reproduce. If you want to celebrate your parents, go right ahead, but it doesn't have to be on mother's or father's day, and it doesn't have to be once per year. Don't drag people who have deadbeat parents into it.

Edit:

Let's make a video like that for other things too - like "husband" or "wife".

You don't like birthdays either, do you? Congratulations, you did something that every other human on the planet did!

I recieved only 5 "Happy Birthdays" this year and kept it secret for the most part from all the people I currently associate with, just the way I like it.

Latest Posts

Back