The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. Oh god...

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 315 comments
Oh really???? too powerfull for a S2000??? then check this Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (the real one and its not the S2300) - over 600 BHP

http://thenaritadogfight.com/2010/12/15/feature-power-house-amuse-s2000-gt1/

Quote - A Dynapack sheet from June 2010 reveals the HP gains of a handful of Amuse S2000 parts. When the GT1 was in turbo trim, it made over 600 HP; a true monster!

Still think its too powerfull???
……That is the car he's talking about. The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo.

He probably hates the Veyron then...

Actually, no, since that has so much power for a proper purpose, and that is for a production speed record. And no, I never said that I dislike powerful cars, just the S2k Turbo is too powerful for an S2000.

So wait, what's the S2300? Looks like a GT1 Turbo but sounds like a terrible name :dunce:

Actually, no, since that has so much power for a proper purpose, and that is for a production speed record. And no, I never said that I dislike powerful cars, just the S2k Turbo is too powerful for an S2000.

So wait, what's the S2300? Looks like a GT1 Turbo but sounds like a terrible name :dunce:

S2300 is just the GT1 but the it's a 2.3L. Watch the video I posted

S2300 is just the GT1 but the it's a 2.3L. Watch the video I posted

Ah, that makes the name valid then. Well, the power is right...but the body looks wrong on such an underpowered machine. They should have given it a slight upgrade from the R1 body really...

Ah, that makes the name valid then. Well, the power is right...but the body looks wrong on such an underpowered machine. They should have given it a slight upgrade from the R1 body really...

Who cares, doesn't matter by looks. Matter by total balance and aerodynamics

I love my GT1.
I painted it Chrome and the wheels are painted that Chemelion blue green and the car looks fantastic.
I love whipping this car out in rooms where its PP is allowed and then procede to trounce the competition.
I do get beat but the cars that do beat the amuse always have much more HP and a excellent driver but the excellent driver part is rare.
Without a doubt this is my go to car and I search for rooms that will let it in.

Love the GT1, but not so much the GT1 Turbo. The GT1 seems much more "sensible", and if I'm really honest, looks better.
Must admit though, I've never seen either one in my online travels. Could be that people don't use them, or I'm just too quick for them to catch and pass me. I don't know which is more likely, but I like the second option.

I like it when it comes up in touringcar races around Spa Francorchamps. O wait, i don't.

By the way, it might be a good car if you do time trial laps and use bumper cam.

I wanna say the Amuse S2000 GT1 (The standard car) is collaboration with GT4
Also... The Turbo is successor model

http://www.webamuse.co.jp/news/s2000_front_bumper/index.html <- Read This old article

http://www.webamuse.co.jp/new/products/earo/s2000gt1-body-kit.html <- Also this one

This car concept is simple, "Let S2000 become a GT1 Class (Modern DTM & Super GT) vehicle as possible in 1M Japenese yen costs"

in case, GT5's S2000 GT1 (04 or 09) are "Demo Car" of Amuse
That's means this car applied Full tuning parts which created and Sell by Amuse.

Last edited:
Yet another S2000 GT lover. I think the only reason anyone has trouble with it is if you turn off all assists, but in that case, every car is much more of a handful. I'll turn on anything but ABS and TC if it helps keep my nose pointed the right way. I'm not too proud to admit my limits. ;)

This is my go-to car for online play. I've got a near-perfect (not quite broken in) replica on share, should anyone want to try my tune. I've never found a car more enjoyable, or more versatile, than the S2000 GT1 Turbo.

Last edited:
Meh... I'm not crazy about this car either. I like the stock S2000 better... and I don't even like that car that much either.

Although it's cool that its the first car I ever saw with a 7 speed stick shift manual transmission. I thought it was crazy and then the Corvette C7 and the new Porsche 911 came in.

Last edited:
This car is a JDM 2-door sports saloon and yet, it's comparable to other super cars like the Ferrari 330 P4 and the Jaguar XJ13, probably because it was tuned by Amuse to make it that powerful.

I had to test this car (GT1 Turbo) 'coz of this thread, can say at sweet car to drive, after small changes to suspension, aero and good diff lock. Tested from tires SM->RS all were good under it with NoABS.

OdeFinn
I had to test this car (GT1 Turbo) 'coz of this thread, can say at sweet car to drive, after small changes to suspension, aero and good diff lock. Tested from tires SM->RS all were good under it with NoABS.

W/o ABS, the car is hard to brake when at high speeds and it sounds as if it's engine braking.

Latest Posts

Back