The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
On the stats page it says that Chevrolet is my favorite make with 21 cars. When I look in my garage, I have 25 Chevrolets.

Dunno if anyone mentioned this but now I can't enter races for normal cars with R35 Nismo anymore - where as before I could. Did PDI change something with the new update??:confused:

Nothing major, but still feel like sharing it:
I found this fluctuating madness on Silverstone Stowe Circuit
Fyf7UeR.jpg

It was still there when I reloaded the track. Even stranger, it disappears during replays.

Apparently, with 1.14 some cars' sounds get broken. I found that Honda HSV-010 (in all versions) loses engine/exhaust sound in cockpit and bumper camera. You can only hear gearbox whine and maybe tire/wind noise (I'm not even sure of that). Exterior/roof cam have sound, but it seems lacking engine sound (has only exhaust?) Are there any other cars with similar problems after 1.14? I'm 100% sure with 1.13 the HSV-010 was fine, I even have video proof.

Not sure if its a bug but when using GT6 data files with the MoTeC i2 Pro no suspension position/velocity or tyre data is accessible.

(Not sure if this is a bug or intentional)

Apparently, with 1.14 some cars' sounds get broken. I found that Honda HSV-010 (in all versions) loses engine/exhaust sound in cockpit and bumper camera. You can only hear gearbox whine and maybe tire/wind noise (I'm not even sure of that). Exterior/roof cam have sound, but it seems lacking engine sound (has only exhaust?) Are there any other cars with similar problems after 1.14? I'm 100% sure with 1.13 the HSV-010 was fine, I even have video proof.

I can confirm this on all versions. Just tried them now and have the same exact issues. Only way to rectify it is to fix exterior/roof cam sound that works in the onboard mic options. Hope they fix this one soon.

Anyone having issues with the wrong car being shown on the other racer's screen? I was in a club race lobby limited to Subaru 360s. Afterwards, we changed it to 400PP racing with any car. I switched to my Mazda Eunos Roadster. However, when I went on the track, everyone saw that I was still in my Subaru 360.
This is a picture of the start of our race. We were on Red Bull Ring short track. Photo taken by @coxbox
QZQ0TFLbhRFocVWPQl_0.jpg

Same here. Even if players change their cars it appears they drive the very same cars from race before.
Workaround for now, at least for my friends and me: if it happens, leave track completely to lobby and rejoin track.

I was on Sierra and wanted to have a go in my 97t, what I actually got was a purple Pontiac that was (I think) fully tuned and had a large rear spoiler that I have never bought. I understand the wrong car being shown on screen from a previous race but I just booted it up and went on sierra in someone else's car XD

Yes the bug of not updating your car to everyone is going. Eg: started in a miata, next to a focus. Every one but me saw a miata, and thought it was hilarious it could do a fwd burnout.

Next bug to report. It is nearly impossible to join friends rooms, especially if set to friends only. Gives "room full" error.

Next, the cones on Suzuka '14 at the chicane are magical, you can jump in the air, some of the time 15 foot high.

When you go to GTauto wheel shop, your car in the preview has wheels painted with its default color, even if it's actually painted with different color.

I was on Sierra and wanted to have a go in my 97t, what I actually got was a purple Pontiac that was (I think) fully tuned and had a large rear spoiler that I have never bought. I understand the wrong car being shown on screen from a previous race but I just booted it up and went on sierra in someone else's car XD
The same happened to me this weekend. My precious Supra RZ turned into a Fairlady Z (Z34) '08

I've also been in drift lobbies where there was no points displayed 👍

When online racing you must enter car twice or it will put the last car you drove onto the track while saying it's the new car.

Thanks Weismann. This happened to me for the first time yesterday - we had just done our "Ford Ferrari Wars" race which is for 1960's le Mans prototypes, but when we switched to Caterhams for the "Caterham Cup" one make race half the field were in their old cars even though none complied with the new BHP limit. The way we got round the problem was by selecting a different car, going to track, then selecting the correct car and going to track. As host it didn't show up on my screen that I was in the wrong car.

Theses pit bugs have probably already been mentioned - go into the pits, but it doesn't let you out - this has happened three times to me and is frustrating as I can't do anything with my car until the race ends.

The other pit bug is the over long pit stop bug - two drivers enter the pits, but the game randomly gives one a much longer stop than the other.

Final pit bug from me is a problem with the Ford GT40 when using it tuning prohibited on race hard tyres at some tracks it drives at 16mph for the length of the pit lane - this is worst at Laguna Seca and causes the pit stop to take about 30 seconds longer than it should.

can you check what i maybe found ?

go to an online lobby, make some laps
get out of the track to the lobby
go to look at other racers
the sound was kind of "weak" for me
so i went into the option to see if there was any settings to choose where the sound comes from
there wasn't so i exited the parameters menu and ... pop, the sound was better, louder, more bass

i'm able to reproduce it, so there must be something
it would be kind if some of you can check that and report if you have the same behavior or not

thanks

One of the Zonda's ( I dont remember which ) has a headlight issue at night on Sarthe. When driving several cars I've cked from the cockpit view, the Zonda's headlights are off as viewed in the rear view mirror, yet when you toggle backwards they're on.

Subaru Impreza Sedan Touring Car "The last one" didnt have change on anything (Torque, Power, Curve, etc) when installed any turbos.

It seems that this is a bug on some or even all of the 'Touring Cars' at the moment, see my post above about the R32. Someone also posted HERE about the same thing with the RX7.

Friends lists going out of sync.
  1. Sent a player a XMB friend request.
    1. FR accepted and in their XMB entry it said they had not logged on in 40 days.
    2. In-game this player is missing from my friends list preventing me from inviting them to my club.
  1. How is this possible?
    1. Is there an alternative method to accept a FR?
      1. At https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/ maybe?
  2. Is there a fix/work around once this occurs?
  3. Bug or feature?
The issue appears to be the user only has a PS4 and the PS4 IPhone app.

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with the wrong car being shown on the other racer's screen?

Well, yeah! I had this happening to me tonight. I and flipz! were racing Ayrton's Lotus 97T at Brands Hatch, but his car remained that of the previous race. It was a Red Bull Racing go-kart. And it was funny too, because at the main straight, when it reached top speed (it was a Lotus after all)... well, see for yourselves XD:

Brands%2BHatch%2BGrand%2BPrix%2BCircuit%2B%2780s_1.jpg
Brands%2BHatch%2BGrand%2BPrix%2BCircuit%2B%2780s.jpg

Try drive a Nissan VGT on SSR7 in cockpit view, then look back.

The reflection is so strong it basically leaves only light a.k.a blind. Im not made this up.

1b562ffb24ecb816ddda03d8ce363c60_zps1669812d.jpg

ec5c2c2353788b9306734d91f0fd641c_zpsf49dd0ce.jpg

381824db6b8d776cbbb20464ce387c22_zpsa3561c99.jpg

So far this glitch is on both the r32 and rx-7 TC cars. I had an r32 TC from before patch 1.08 and bought a new one from after 1.14 and both have the same issue. Anyone else? As a drag tuner this severely irritates me.

EDIT:
Have just stumbled upon a bug and I did a forum search but could not find any details or mention of it elsewhere so not exactly sure how long it has been this way....

I've just selected my Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R32 Touring Car and went into the tune sheets to boost the power only to find that the turbos do nothing at all when selected and are therefore completely broken and useless.

Noticed this post. I'm not sure either, being as I tuned the car last 1 or 2 patches and surely nothing was wrong or I'd have noticed.

Last edited:
Back