The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Looking to grind to around $800k tonight so I can buy the fullstock Agera R (used Perk Points for 30% discount on new cars) and hopefully have enough spare to get the Perf kit for it so I can effectively retire my '13 GT500.
Is the Agera R any good tuned up? The fastest RWD cars tend to be a bit slower due to all the wheelspin. Renders nitrous useless as you get no speed.

No idea, but I intend to find out.
I think the Aventador would be a good perf. 4WD, 700HP (At stock) and is still a supercar. I'm currently toying with a perf Raptor. Looks insane.
th

My car looks similar, without the carbon on the hood and a different bumper and wheels.

I love my performance spec Raptor, I had it for awhile but only in dirt spec and when I finally bought performance spec for it, I couldn't drive anything else for at least a day because it is so much fun to cruise in. It also looks great too, lots of visual options for it.

---EDIT----

No Patch yet, BUT....

New Specs added today:

Chevrolet Silverado- Street Spec
Dodge Ram- Dirt Spec
Hummer Dirt Spec
Ford Focus Raid Spec
Mini Cooper- Circuit Spec

:cheers:

Last edited:
I love my performance spec Raptor, I had it for awhile but only in dirt spec and when I finally bought performance spec for it, I couldn't drive anything else for at least a day because it is so much fun to cruise in. It also looks great too, lots of visual options for it.

---EDIT----

No Patch yet, BUT....

New Specs added today:

Chevrolet Silverado- Street Spec
Dodge Ram- Dirt Spec
Hummer Dirt Spec
Ford Focus Raid Spec
Mini Cooper- Circuit Spec

:cheers:
Mini is far too expensive, 150K, 70
Where's the bloody circuit spec Raptor!
Same place as the raid spec one. And that place is not in the game

Didn't notice the Mini circuit spec was out now... :D

I know what I'm doing when I get home. :dopey:

I have nearly a mil saved even after buying a few cars. Mostly because I only buy cars I care about and then just grind for atleast 47 and above parts. :P

Also the Mini is very good in street spec. It's got over 100 acceleration and top speed over my Focus. Although it's perf spec is a tiny bit off in each area than the Focus.

I imagine the circuit spec will be better than the Camaro and hotrod that I have :P.

Last edited:
Hey I have a question....I bought the Zagato (twice by accident) and it says I still need to buy it? What's going on? I hit "collect" but it isn't giving me the car. Even though the game says "new dlc available".

Man the Mini circuit spec is amazing :D. It beats my other 2 by miles and as a plus you can use nitrous on it easily where as most just wheelspin uselessly. Also the Focus raid spec on the same parts as the Buggy is better on everything bar grip which it's down by alot. Although it is much more stable and smooth over bumps so I prefer it :).

THE CREW Extreme Live Update:

Specs:
Silverado SS Street
Dodge RAM SRT Dirt
Hummer H1 Dirt
Ford Focus RS Raid
Mini Cooper S Circuit

Missions:
Vertigo - 4 Minutes
Rollercoaster - 2.5 Minutes
The Lifeguard - 2 Minutes
Slip And Slide

Cars:
SRT Viper 2013
Aston V12 Zagato
ABARTH 500

Extras:
Animal stickers

Edit: Slip And Slide was hidden in Salt Lake City by the train station! I drive right past it when taking my R34 to Rollercoaster. Too busy racing an SL65 :)

Last edited:
I'm having a issue right now with this game. This been happening for the past couple of days as matter fact. Anyway every time i click on rims it kicks me out the game back to the home screen giving me a error. Smh..... Like I can change all the other parts of my cars with no problem then when I get to rims and I click on it.... It will give me an error. Now I can't even buy rims for my cars:banghead: Is anyone else having this issue? I asked a couple of my friends that got the game and they said no.

I'm having a issue right now with this game. This been happening for the past couple of days as matter fact. Anyway every time i click on rims it kicks me out the game back to the home screen giving me a error. Smh..... Like I can change all the other parts of my cars with no problem then when I get to rims and I click on it.... It will give me an error. Now I can't even buy rims for my cars:banghead: Is anyone else having this issue?

Not me...I can buy anything without much of a problem.

Where's the bloody circuit spec Raptor!

I think what I'd like to see is not a Circuit-Spec truck. Besides, just give someone a Circuit spec Raptor and they can ride the walls to a very cheap victory (that's what I think, anyway).

I'd prefer to see a new spec altogether: "Hyper Spec". I would best describe it like this:

"Hyper Spec is your own little hypercar; ultra-powerful, ultra-fast, and ultra-hard to control. These rides are built for burning up the paved straightaways at the highest speeds imaginable on four wheels. If you can tame these beasts, then you can drive almost anything. But be careful with them, as these are more fragile than Circuit-spec cars."

With the right and gearbox, speeds of 280 mph (450 km/h...and no, that's not a typo) or more are definitely possible without nitrous or slip-streaming, thanks to the power output of the engines regularly clocking in at over a thousand horsepower, and often approaching 1,500 HP.

So what cars are allowed to have a Hyper Spec kit put on them? I'd pick all the starter cars, along with the Agera, LaFerrari, the Lamborghinis, Corvette, maybe a few others, none of the trucks. I guess I could bring in a few cars to help promote the spec...the obvious choices are the Hennessey Venom GT, Koenigsegg One:1, and Bugatti Veyron 16:4 (which can also have Perf Spec and Circuit Spec kits).

If you're looking forward to buying a Hyper Spec kit for one of your cars, good luck as they run for nearly 240,000B per kit (all parts are Level 40 Bronze). Like all the other specs, your first Hyper Spec kit is free, and after that, you'll have to pay for all the other Hyper Spec kits yourself.

If Street Spec introduced everyone to the world of The Crew, then Hyper Spec will separate the good drivers from the bad ones.

What do you think?

I think what I'd like to see is not a Circuit-Spec truck. Besides, just give someone a Circuit spec Raptor and they can ride the walls to a very cheap victory (that's what I think, anyway).

The fact the circuit spec raptor was in the customisation trailer is why I want it.

Not me...I can buy anything without much of a problem.

I'd prefer to see a new spec altogether: "Hyper Spec". I would best describe it like this:

"Hyper Spec is your own little hypercar; ultra-powerful, ultra-fast, and ultra-hard to control. These rides are built for burning up the paved straightaways at the highest speeds imaginable on four wheels. If you can tame these beasts, then you can drive almost anything. But be careful with them, as these are more fragile than Circuit-spec cars."

With the right and gearbox, speeds of 280 mph (450 km/h...and no, that's not a typo) or more are definitely possible without nitrous or slip-streaming, thanks to the power output of the engines regularly clocking in at over a thousand horsepower, and often approaching 1,500 HP.

So what cars are allowed to have a Hyper Spec kit put on them? I'd pick all the starter cars, along with the Agera, LaFerrari, the Lamborghinis, Corvette, maybe a few others, none of the trucks. I guess I could bring in a few cars to help promote the spec...the obvious choices are the Hennessey Venom GT, Koenigsegg One:1, and Bugatti Veyron 16:4 (which can also have Perf Spec and Circuit Spec kits).

If you're looking forward to buying a Hyper Spec kit for one of your cars, good luck as they run for nearly 240,000B per kit (all parts are Level 40 Bronze). Like all the other specs, your first Hyper Spec kit is free, and after that, you'll have to pay for all the other Hyper Spec kits yourself.

If Street Spec introduced everyone to the world of The Crew, then Hyper Spec will separate the good drivers from the bad ones.

What do you think?
Cars that should have Hyper Spec

Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
Aston Martin V12 Zagato
BMW M5 2011
Chevrolet Camaro SS 2010
Chevrolet Camaro RS 1969
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Dodge Challenger SRT8 2011
Dodge Charger R/T 1969
Dodge Charger SRT8 2013
Dodge Viper SRT10 2009
Dodge SRT Viper GTS 2013
Ferrari 458 Speciale
Ferrari LaFerrari
Ford GT
Ford Mustang GT 2011
Ford Mustang GT Fastback 2015
Lamborghini Aventador
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
Koenigsegg Agera R
Nissan Skyline GT-R
Nissan 370Z
RUF CTR3

New Cars for Hyper DLC

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 SuperSport
Koenigsegg CCX
Hennessey Venom GT
Nissan GT-R 2012
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

I'm just wondering if anyone here can help me out with an issue I've got. I'm not sure if this is a common problem or not, and Google doesn't seem to be helping, but every time I try to play The Crew I'm given the same message that the servers are unavailable. Is there something I need to do before playing it, or...?

EDIT: Sent a ticket to Ubisoft, I'll see what they can tell me.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if anyone here can help me out with an issue I've got. I'm not sure if this is a common problem or not, and Google doesn't seem to be helping, but every time I try to play The Crew I'm given the same message that the servers are unavailable. Is there something I need to do before playing it, or...?

EDIT: Sent a ticket to Ubisoft, I'll see what they can tell me.

I'm going to start with the basic questions.
Do you have PlayStation Plus? Does any of the users in your PS4 have PlayStation Plus?
Is your PS4 connected to the internet via cable, or WiFi?

Now onto something different.
I bought the Abarth 500. The one and only car in the current (and future) DLC that interests me. But guess what? I can't play with it.
Unlike everything else this DLC seems to be locked to the account which purchased it in the first place.
I have bought multiple games and DLC with my UK account, and I am able to access them with my PRT account. Perfect example is DriveClub. Bought the game with my UK account. Play it with my PRT account. Bought the season pass with UK account, all content available on my PRT account.

There's no refunds. So now what? I don't want to buy the same damn thing twice...

I'm going to start with the basic questions.
Do you have PlayStation Plus? Does any of the users in your PS4 have PlayStation Plus?
Is your PS4 connected to the internet via cable, or WiFi?

Yes, I'm the only person who uses the PS4, and I have a wired connection. I'm able to use all of my other games online perfectly fine as well as accessing all of the other online features of the PS4.

Yes, I'm the only person who uses the PS4, and I have a wired connection. I'm able to use all of my other games online perfectly fine as well as accessing all of the other online features of the PS4.

Could you walk me trough the problem? Like, what happens once you hit the button to start the game. Can you even access the main menu?

Could you walk me trough the problem? Like, what happens once you hit the button to start the game. Can you even access the main menu?

Once I hit the button to start the game, it tries to load and then it gives me an error message saying the servers are currently unavailable or I've lost connection. My connection is fine and I'm sure the servers haven't been down every time I try to play, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Once I hit the button to start the game, it tries to load and then it gives me an error message saying the servers are currently unavailable or I've lost connection. My connection is fine and I'm sure the servers haven't been down every time I try to play, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

So do you at least get to enter the game and see The Crew logo with the map flashing on the back? Or does it just hang on a blank screen and kicks you back to the PS4 menu?

So do you at least get to enter the game and see The Crew logo with the map flashing on the back? Or does it just hang on a blank screen and kicks you back to the PS4 menu?

Yeah, I get to see the logo and stuff, it just pops up with an error message and stays like that. I can try again but it always ends up with the same result.

Yeah, I get to see the logo and stuff, it just pops up with an error message and stays like that. I can try again but it always ends up with the same result.

Based on the information I gathered, your PS4 and game are working fine. This does seem to be a problem on Ubisoft servers.

The Crew PS4 servers have been having problems this weekend

Although I can log in, not everything is running smoothly on my game. I lag even though there's a steady connection. Some of my friends show up online even though they are nowhere near their PS4, or the game.
This has been happening ever since I got the game. Not just the weekend.

I'm sorry @Katiegan wish I could do more for you, but it seems this is the kind of bugs that the game has to work itself out.
Feel free to add me to your PSN. I'm on PS4, if you ever need a partner for cruising, I'll be more tha

Makes me wonder what's going to happen when the game gets old and they decide to pull the plug...what am I going to do then? I got this enormous map to explore, and yet, I can't do jack all with it.

The Crew PS4 servers have been having problems this weekend

It's not just this weekend that I've had the problems though. I got the game along with my PS4 for Christmas and I've never been able to play it yet.

I'm sorry @Katiegan wish I could do more for you, but it seems this is the kind of bugs that the game has to work itself out.
Feel free to add me to your PSN. I'm on PS4, if you ever need a partner for cruising, I'll be more tha

Thanks, I appreciate you trying to help. Hopefully I get a reply from Ubisoft in the next few days to sort it out.

Just searched your PSN to add you and two came up, DEKOWOLF and DekowolfUk. I presume both are yours, so which one should I add? :P

Based on the information I gathered, your PS4 and game are working fine. This does seem to be a problem on Ubisoft servers.

Although I can log in, not everything is running smoothly on my game. I lag even though there's a steady connection. Some of my friends show up online even though they are nowhere near their PS4, or the game.
This has been happening ever since I got the game. Not just the weekend.

Makes me wonder what's going to happen when the game gets old and they decide to pull the plug...what am I going to do then? I got this enormous map to explore, and yet, I can't do jack all with it.
I might add you on PSN but any freinds that aren't in my crew don't load in game for some reason yet random players and crew members do

Thanks, I appreciate you trying to help. Hopefully I get a reply from Ubisoft in the next few days to sort it out.

Just searched your PSN to add you and two came up, DEKOWOLF and DekowolfUk. I presume both are yours, so which one should I add? :P

Add the one with the most trophies on it :sly:👍 That would be DEKOWOLF. ;)

I might add you on PSN but any freinds that aren't in my crew don't load in game for some reason yet random players and crew members do

When my friends ARE truly online, their cars load just fine. What annoys me is when they are NOT online, and yet the game tells me they are, and when I travel to said location...there's nothing there. :banghead:

This is what I'm worried about. You'd hope that Ubi has got some sense and given the game a final offline patch. On PC, if the game has a big enough fanbase, usually someone will come up with an offline patch by themselves. Don't know how possible this is with the game's design though.

Back