The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Add the one with the most trophies on it :sly:👍 That would be DEKOWOLF. ;)

When my friends ARE truly online, their cars load just fine. What annoys me is when they are NOT online, and yet the game tells me they are, and when I travel to said location...there's nothing there. :banghead:
I have JohnSchoonsBeard and Nick1Skyline and for some reason their card thing shows their cars at car level at 0 and when I fast travel they aren't there even though PSN says they are online.

I have JohnSchoonsBeard and Nick1Skyline and for some reason their card thing shows their cars at car level at 0 and when I fast travel they aren't there even though PSN says they are online.

I have the same thing for a few users too. It's an issue for quite a few of us by the sound of it. Does it happen if we're both in the game at the same time?

I have the same thing for a few users too. It's an issue for quite a few of us by the sound of it. Does it happen if we're both in the game at the same time?

Yea, everytime both of us are online

Don't worry - it shows you as being on the map and online even when you are not even logged in to PSN... :banghead:
Apart from that and other stupid bugs, I am loving the game... 👍

Have a friend with corrupted save since the ps4 issues last weekend. Apparently #3ea... Error message means a corrupt save game. If you have this problem, look at the official forum at forums.ubi.com

Apparently for now Ubi are asking everyone with the issue to notify support and ...err... wait... Let's hope they find a way to fix it. It's the only game where you can't back up your save on to a USB or ps plus presumably due to the always online thing. So my friend is stuffed unless they fix it. And not happy!!

Have a friend with corrupted save since the ps4 issues last weekend. Apparently #3ea... Error message means a corrupt save game. If you have this problem, look at the official forum at forums.ubi.com

Apparently for now Ubi are asking everyone with the issue to notify support and ...err... wait... Let's hope they find a way to fix it. It's the only game where you can't back up your save on to a USB or ps plus presumably due to the always online thing. So my friend is stuffed unless they fix it. And not happy!!

Since the saves are on Ubi's servers, I'd imagine if you lose it it's gone forever. Unless it's a technical reason with uploading/downloading saves, but that would corrupt everyone's save at the same time. This is exactly why I hate always online games. What a mess...

Just beat The Crew on the 360 Saturday night (late Saturday night :)). I don't really know what else to do besides do Faction Missions, get more credits to buy more cars and explore the rest of the map.

Just beat The Crew on the 360 Saturday night (late Saturday night :)). I don't really know what else to do besides do Faction Missions, get more credits to buy more cars and explore the rest of the map.
Your basically done when you finish the missions and there's not that much to do, at least that's what i think.

Go find bigfoot, the unicorn, do PvP or faction missions, level up your cars to 1299, buy new cars, level them up to 1299, go cruise with friends, just go for a drive by yourself, etc., etc...

Thankfully, I beat those story missions some time ago, and frankly, I'm glad they are behind me. Now I can just enjoy the game without Shiv, or whatever the heck that Eminem-looking fool's name is.

Go find bigfoot, the unicorn, do PvP or faction missions, level up your cars to 1299, buy new cars, level them up to 1299, go cruise with friends, just go for a drive by yourself, etc., etc...

Thankfully, I beat those story missions some time ago, and frankly, I'm glad they are behind me. Now I can just enjoy the game without Shiv, or whatever the heck that Eminem-looking fool's name is.
I rarely play The Crew anymore, faction missions are just an endless grind, getting car levels up are an endless grind, PVP is just waiting for a match to turn up and cruising with friends is the only thing worth doing anymore

I'm gradually doing the missions but the best bit for me is just cruising (well, blasting) around the brilliant map. How about a photo opportunity? Plenty of them. It's not just Driveclub that can look nice.

10872817_657136301075512_2373607248332557225_o.jpg

I'm gradually doing the missions but the best bit for me is just cruising (well, blasting) around the brilliant map. How about a photo opportunity? Plenty of them. It's not just Driveclub that can look nice.

10872817_657136301075512_2373607248332557225_o.jpg
Niice, where do you go to see the statue of liberty? Never been to it in the Crew yet

I got a question about the 360 version.

Do I need to have Gold Membership to play with friends and add them to my Crew?

Niice, where do you go to see the statue of liberty? Never been to it in the Crew yet

Thanks. There are some docks south of Manhatten that are accessed from "New Joiysey" and you can get right up to the dockside.

Come on everyone - show us your tourist snaps. Once I have finished the missions (I'm only half way through those) I'm going on a tourist trip around many "states" that a friend who lives in the States did in real life last year to see if I can capture the same sort of photos. I'll even do it in the car he did, the Dodge RAM (minus his caravan).

I'm enjoying the monthly challenge to escape 100 police wanted stars. Is there anything that triggers police watch zones or are they just every so often?

For those of you who didn't know or who missed it, it was Groundhog Day yesterday (2 February)...

For those of you who didn't know or who missed it, it was Groundhog Day yesterday (2 February)...

Here's a video of me searching for Bill Murray in Punxsatawney (sp) who was nowhere to be found...!
I did however find Punxsatawney Phil all over the place in town. Word is he saw a shadow so we got 6 more weeks of Winter to come.

Here is the vid. Hope you enjoy. Would be good to visit other places for anniversary events - if you have any suggestions for upcoming dates and places to visit (and upload), drop me a message on the channel... :)

Decided to record a road trip from LA to LV in my Perf Viper on PS4. Video starts at 2:30 as I forgot to trim it :banghead:. But I did get a LVL 50 part on the way :D

Was it even a second :sly: @ fellow Reading-area person
@JohnScoonsBeard

Here are some more vids of The Crew... :D
Firstly, here are all the available specs on the new Speed Car pack cars (Alfa 4C, Saleen S7 and Mercedes C63 AMG)...

Here is some gameplay of the C63 at Daytona area

And some more gameplay in cockpit view of the C63...

More vids of the new cars will go up on my channel over the next few days. Here is a channel reminder if you want to look out for future vid content... :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jims974/videos

Wait so say if I get all lvl 50 parts for my perf skyline, will I be able to buy all the lvl 50 parts for other perf specs instead of doing skills?

Wait so say if I get all lvl 50 parts for my perf skyline, will I be able to buy all the lvl 50 parts for other perf specs instead of doing skills?

ASFAIK you unlock the ability to buy platinum parts after you reach level 50 (for any car). From what I've seen they are $22,500 each part. I see no reason to spend any money on them since you can just unlock them via skills for free (and make money while doing it)

--------
New cars are out, thanks for the C63 AMG video above. That was the only car I didn't get to test drive last night. I did test the Saleen and the Alfa Romeo 4C, and I purchased the Performance Spec for each car, leveled them up to 1100 plus, then took them for a test drive. I like both cars, especially the Saleen S7, both drive great and are very fast. So far I still like the first pack better because of the variety but I will reserve my final judgment until after I try out the Mercedes.

Hey, my 1 second of fame at 0:13.
Everytime I go on the Crew I always set my crew thing to show online players first instead of alphabetically. Tomorrow will be from Laguna Seca to Sebring, welcome to suggestions for cars, If I don't get any I will use my Perf 8C

Options: All Specs For:
All starter Cars
F-150
Focus
Mustang '15
Skyline
Viper SRT-10
M5

Perf for 8C

The final car in the Speed Car pack is the Saleen S7.
Here's some gameplay vids...

And some extra footage of the Alfa 4C at Sebring Raceway...

More soon...

Back