Edited
1134c.png

To be edited
1 (105).jpg

Here you go!
JK-Creative works Edited.jpg

To edit:
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg

(By the way, this pic is part of my new set, so i will be editing it aswell ;))

Wow, third post on this thread in a day maybe I should slow down.:lol:
Edited:
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg
For edit:
Trial Mountain Circuit_3.jpg

Last edited:
Willow Springs International Raceway _ Big Willow_1.jpg

Technically, the Tyrannosaurus would be disqualified for going the wrong way...
And to Edit:

Circuito de la Sierra - Time Rally.jpg

Could someone get the forza horizon logo in but instead saying "circuit de la sierra" or "gran turismo"

yeah, where exactly do you want it and replace what? the wording on the mans back?
I think that's a woman. :lol:

You missed the "Forza Horizon" part of the request.
You said, "
Could someone get the forza horizon logo in but instead saying "circuit de la sierra" or "gran turismo"
"
Please explain to me exactly what you wanted, as this and all of your other comments have not enabled me to understand yet. Sorry, but please be a bit more clear. :indiff:

The placement was fine already, it's just missing the forza horizon part
Well I don't see any other GT reference other than the man's shirt, and what you say is contradicting what you wanted originally...

Something along the lines of Place X words in Y spot on Z picture for A image... Your missing the XYZ and not getting an A because none of the original requests made any sense..

Well I don't see any other GT reference other than the man's shirt, and what you say is contradicting what you wanted originally...

Something along the lines of Place X words in Y spot on Z picture for A image... Your missing the XYZ and not getting an A because none of the original requests made any sense..

Well, I meant anywhere on the picture, really.

Back