The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
I have to run on the lowest settings and sometimes struggle in towns on multiplayer.

Same. I run fine on the US Server, since its barely used. But on the Euro Server while i'm in busy towns like Praha/Prague, my computer can't handle it.

Not sure if this has been posted before; SCS is now working on an American version of ETS, to be titled American Truck Simulator. The latest images were released back in April: http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/04/more-pictures-from-american-truck.html

I'm quite excited about this. The images are great and I've long been longing for a good American trucking game, 18 Wheels of Steel is just too outdated by now and Rig'n'Roll is a bit rubbish.

Not sure if this has been posted before; SCS is now working on an American version of ETS, to be titled American Truck Simulator. The latest images were released back in April: http://blog.scssoft.com/2014/04/more-pictures-from-american-truck.html

I'm quite excited about this. The images are great and I've long been longing for a good American trucking game, 18 Wheels of Steel is just too outdated by now and Rig'n'Roll is a bit rubbish.

I've heard of this back in March. One of the youtubers I watch talked about how he was excited for ATS while playing ETS.

Downloading it right now to see.

Are you sure you look in the Scania dealers? (Not online, but in the store) People seem to have the same problem in the comments.

Edit: Hmm, can't seem to get it working, no matter what mods I have or have not installed. Weird, that's the only mod I've had problems installing, I have a Scania T and a modified Renault Magnum working completely fine.

Last edited:
Do you or anyone else have any good mods for Russian trucks like KamAZ or URAL's? Being of Russian descent those are the ones I'm really interested in.:lol:

I'm experiencing my first major glitch, the game crashes every time I go past a gas station just north (about 40km) from Gomel, Belarus. I'm using the same Russia map expansion as @Leggy1 , together with ProMods and some trailer and AI traffic mods.

Last edited:
@L8erBaby here it is: http://ets2.lt/en/kamaz-4410-6450/

There is one bug, at least for me. Only start the engine in interior view otherwise the game will crash. I still use it, on a different profile to the recent stuf I've posted.

@Xilor there is a known bug in the Russia map, the game crashes if you go to the cities of Gomel or Mozir. At least that's what DaSquirrelsNuts said. Other than that it works fine for me.

Has anybody tried out DaSquarrelNuts's mod that was released recently? It looked awesome when he was showcasing it on Twitch but, I have yet to hear anything about it from users.

Recently I've been really enjoying driving around in the MAN trucks. The interior is very simple but, elegant. Very BMW like.

Bought this game a while ago, and just started playing it, and it's actually quite good.

Multiplayer is insane but part of me loves the chaos. Some guy blocked the entrance to the Rotterdam Port earlier today and caused a traffic jam of at least 30 trucks, and I ended up having to cut in after getting stuck in the right lane after trying to get round a crash. I've heard people talk about the chaos, but I didn't know it was actually that bad.

Europort is a place to avoid as long as there's not a non-collision zone there. Next time I go online, I think I'll use the US server though. Seems to be a bit less crowded. 👍

Maybe we can set up an organized cruise for this saturday? Who's interested and what time is good for you. Also let me know your time zone!

Maybe we can set up an organized cruise for this saturday? Who's interested and what time is good for you. Also let me know your time zone!

Currently I'm in Tokyo time zone. I guess mid to late afternoon is the best time for me, although I am free all day until around 10PM.

So around this time since it currently is 1:54pm for you (as the time of this post).

If that's the case then 1:10 AM EST for the US guys! Lol So Tokyo is 11 HRs ahead EST. So they are GMT +6. 10 AM EST would make it 9 PM your time. But that would be hard for people out west. That would be 7 AM their time. I'll see who all replies and go from there.

If that's the case then 1:10 AM EST for the US guys! Lol So Tokyo is 11 HRs ahead EST. So they are GMT +6. 10 AM EST would make it 9 PM your time. But that would be hard for people out west. That would be 7 AM their time. I'll see who all replies and go from there.

Compared to you in Ohio it should be +13 hours ahead.

If anyone is on today I'll happily meet up with them. My Steam/MP name is the same as on here.

I'm going away for 2 weeks so I wont be doing ETS2 for a while. I was hoping to get some MP in today but sadly I can't :(

Back