The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
I don't know the history of this model , yeah maybe it was originally a concept ? It uses the default interior.

Never been a fan of the R700 mods, I think it was originally a concept or a design proposal. Wheels are nice though. All wheels work for all trucks I believe, so when a mod comes with a new set that set can be put on any model.

I really like the headlights on the R700. Gives it a nice modern look. The current Scanias are looking a bit square and outdated compared to the DAF XF Euro 6 and such.

As does the Mercedes that's in the game at the moment. It's really a shame we haven't heard more news about the EU6 one. :boggled:

Couldn't agree more. I'm sure we'll hear something about it after the Scandinavia DLC and once things slow down with American Truck Simulator.

This is my new Volvo. Its pretty much complete for me. Unsure what else I could install. Edit: I have found more :D
1EC26F80A89563F99FC5DC5BCA71128398CCAA18

I am working on creating a video for YouTube to show it off :lol: ShadowPLay on my Nvidia Card is not working right so I am having issues :(
I derped on my card. It helps if you actually allow manual recording.

Last edited:
I've had a ton of fun. Played an hour, have 15k and my own Scania! :) going to upgrade it and buy one for each of my drivers when I start hiring. I'm sticking to UK til I have my garage filled up. I want to have at least 1 garage for each country. My HQ is in London.

Same for me too. I have the Ohano FH16 mod being utilized with a different and better Michelin and chrome mod. Ohana pretty much allows me to do so much over the original one.

So I've read the entire thread and as Soon as life gives me a break and I can get a pc I'll be truckin it up with you guys. I'm a professional trucker by trade anyway but still I can't wait to give this game a go.

Keep on trucking
Jesse James and I'm out B-)

Have any of you tried the MP radar? I've just installed it today, and I must admit it's awesome, especially for keeping up with friends' position. :D

I haven't tried that. I did have the MP installed. Was a bit disappointed my mods for the truck cant carry over :(

Have any of you tried the MP radar? I've just installed it today, and I must admit it's awesome, especially for keeping up with friends' position. :D
That looks pretty cool. I finally tried MP a few days ago. It's ...... different. No AI , no mods , the occasional maniac driver. :eek::D I'll keep using it for a bit , see if it grows on me.:)

I present you my Masterpiece:

I think its alright. Waiting for it to produce the HD version of the file. In HD! Woot. Who says you cant have enough lights. Last person who said differently mysteriously disappeared. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edit: My Raptr Record Options is hanging around. LOL

Last edited:
@yzfmike Interesting combination of the lowest cab with a spoiler.

For those that play MP, the Winter Mod is an option when installing a new version. Took the GTPlanet Streamline V8 for a belated Christmas cruise:

ets2_00289.png

To each his own for their truck. Your truck is your home, better make it stand out. That red Volvo makes anyone do a double take hands down.

@Leggy1 The truck has changed a bit already since then. Mods are a beautiful thing. Maybe one day they will carry to the MP side.

I hope SCS allow trucks from ETS@ to be brought over to ATS. Show off your world wide fleet.

I played MP for a few days but my 400 ping on the EU servers seemed to be freaking other players out haha !
I finally tried TSM map , it certainly has a lot of unique little details. Dogs getting friendly in the streets , a rock concert in Portugal (I think) and even a UFO in North Africa :D Linked to the Rus map , some of the jobs available are mind boggling in length. 4000+ kms ! :crazy:

Scania R 2008 by 50K with Hella LED lights

Freightliner Coronado with sound by Kriechbaum

Volvo FH16 2013 by Ohaha.
Sound by Leen and custom red dashboard lights

Nice trucks people.

I've been thinking about getting some truck mods, but I've grown too attached to my truck to change it or drive something else.

2014-08-07_00001.jpg

Nice Truck. Mods def bring another level to the game. The 50K wheel mods are great. Some of the best mods are from Jazzycat. I recommend to search them out and find what you are looking for. I have some mods that are not for 1.15.x and they still work. As a note for you, the mod folder required might not generate for you, so you need to make one in the ETS2 save folder in documents then your ready to roll.

I played MP for a few days but my 400 ping on the EU servers seemed to be freaking other players out haha !
I finally tried TSM map , it certainly has a lot of unique little details. Dogs getting friendly in the streets , a rock concert in Portugal (I think) and even a UFO in North Africa :D Linked to the Rus map , some of the jobs available are mind boggling in length. 4000+ kms ! :crazy:

Scania R 2008 by 50K with Hella LED lights

Freightliner Coronado with sound by Kriechbaum

Volvo FH16 2013 by Ohaha.
Sound by Leen and custom red dashboard lights

Spinner which mod do you use to get the tractor in the last picture?

That model is originally from Farming Simulator 2015, it's a Potato harvester. Now that FS15 has been out for a while, expect to see more tractors and farm equipment cargo mods in ETS2. There are trucks from ETS2 in FS15 as mods already.

Spinner which mod do you use to get the tractor in the last picture?
The only cargo mods I use are Jazzycats trailers and cargo pack and the SCS DLC pack from a few months back. I'm certain that harvester is Jazzycats. :)

Euro Truck Simulator 2 64 Bit edition has been released. Sadly it is crashing. Pretty sure its with the TSM Map mod. ( If you know Squirrel on Twitch) Will wait it out.

Disabling the map pack allows the game to function properly.

Last edited:
That's odd. I've been launching 64 bit through steam for a couple of months now with zero problems. I'm using tsm too. Squirrel has that many mods running at once , it doesn't surprise me he's having problems :lol:

Back