The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
I just got steam to apply the 64 bit version, and apparently I broke my profile. Oddly enough steam gave the 64 bit update just after i played a round on it. I will just wait it out for now.

Ohaho Volvo Mod is updated for 1.16

Update 2: 50k Mod for Michelin Chrome wheels still works. The Dual Aloca Chrome wheels for trailers does not work so it will need to be updated.

Last edited:
Updated to the 1.16 beta as well. Working fine with no problems.

Found some new mods, including wheels. It does however change the stock wheels, although I do find them better for the winter mod, so I started using that again.
2015-01-24_00002.jpg

They're even double-width!
2015-01-24_00001.jpg

And look at this truck! A SISU something something.

2015-01-19_00001.jpg

Has anyone tried to run the jazzycat mods on 1.16? He has released AI traffic Packs!! I keep crashing so Ive given up on the mods. I have the updated Ohaho, and BigT Beacon mod still.

Last edited:
Strangely, I have no crashes running Promods and Russia on 1.16. I do however experience lower (~18) FPS when getting near a dealership. :boggled:

I have the same issue on my profile but it is when I brake. It my Ohaho FH16 mod. I have the small LEDs on the back of the aero kit and the reflection drops my FPS badly. I reduced the mirror reflection (no lights seen) and I still have some drop in frames from the in cab view. I am not sure, but I think I need more RAM. I am still using the 32 bit version. Unsure if all mods support the 64bit version currently.

What's a good site to get mods? And it will the 64x Beta affect these mods? I'm new to the series and LOVE this game. I just wish it had a larger truck selection. Especially in the Volvo lineup.

What's a good site to get mods? And it will the 64x Beta affect these mods? I'm new to the series and LOVE this game. I just wish it had a larger truck selection. Especially in the Volvo lineup.
For a more in-depth look into each mod, take a trip to the SCS forums: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=24&sid=287dfa07b37a9f50cbc168d242522c91

All with download links of course. Not many mods on there compared to ets2downlaods or est2.lt, but still plenty. Doesn't matter where you look, there will always be a huge selection of ETS2 mods.

ETS 2 Mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods Is one place I visit. Pretty much any place is great like Leggy1 said. Now there are a few and I mean few mods that will work for the new ETS2. It takes trial and error but they do work. I have a pre 1.14 mod still working. I expect it to break soon.

I've tried, haven't quite got working yet.
If you have another path than the common one ("C:/Program Files/Steam/..."), make sure you've specified it in /server/Ets2Telemetry.exe.config under "ETS2 Game Path". Also make sure your firewall allow port 25555 to communicate. And lastly, make sure you've added the two plugins to the ETS plugins folder. 👍

I have not tried the telemetry yet. It seems just like Assetto Corsa, and I know I will be impressed. It seems the readers still need work on them. Id love to try but programming is not yet my forte.

A second (or third, or fourth) screen will do. My mother has screen she isn't using, so I might be able to use that instead of doing it over the phone.
Before I even think of doing that I'll get a PC that can play ETS2 in half decent quality :lol:

So I dug into the reader. I found it easy to setup. The only issue I have is that the game will go from full screen to dropping to the task bar. My assumption is that the mods are loading in the game (I Use an extreme traffic mod) and it causes a delay which kills the telemetry reader.

Hehe, I have done 108 MPH. Yeah only on the straight away. Also this was without the realistic physics mod and the stability being "losser" Now with both active, I can barely do 95 MPH. Also just ordered a G27. Will be having so much fun n about 9 (or less) days time.

I have received the Logitech G27. OMG, it changes up this game more than I thought a racing game would. I have my work cut out for me. I am gonna have alot of fun here.

Back