The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
Does anyone know if you can use a logitech g27 on the Mac version of ETS2, without using windows. Thanks.

Does anyone know if you can use a logitech g27 on the Mac version of ETS2, without using windows. Thanks.
My friend has a Mac and has played ETS 2 on it with a DFGT without issues as far as I know. The G27 I don't know though.

I picked ets2 this weekend while it was 80% off on steam, very fun, expecially with the speed limiter off.

Does anyone have an issue where their trucks turn pink?

Not if you're a Rainbow Trucker

Satellite

Could you get a picture of it? I'd report it to SCS, if you don't use any other "big" mods (TSM or Promods-size). đź‘Ť

If it doesn't happen without mods, then you know what the problem is. Try make a new game and see if it still occurs.

The problem seems to have fixed itself.

Does anyone have any loyalties to truck companies on the Sim?

I've pretty much been sticking to Scania because DaSquirrelNuts* uses them.

Do you have to unlock the different companies to get jobs from? I seem to just be getting jobs from 2 or 3 companies when, when I played at my mates house, there were 8-10 companies.

I'm only on about 20% due to my late arrival on the ETS 2 scene but I can't imagine doing it to 100% there must be some awful to drive roads in the game. Probably in the deepest darkest depths of Eastern Europe.

Back