The Furai's a bit odd.

Australia
Australia
HDTCommodore
The Mazda Furai,
Can anyone tell me why it has no sponsorship?

Also, it's a great car, but for some reason it can't it be painted. I'm a bit cross because mine is Gran Turismo Green. A great colour, but it looks absolutely foul on the Furai. The rear end looks great when you brake though at night (thankfully you can't tell what colour it is).

Can anyone answer my question or share their thoughts on the car?

Yeah, I heard about the fire. At least it got used for a bit though. They couldn't have used it in Le Mans anyway right as it was rotary engined.

I think it's an awesome car in the game that, unfortunately, you win way way too easy and early. Few cars other than the obvious (Group C LM's, etc.) can beat it. It's fast as lightning and sticks like glue, it should have to earned later in the game. It looks like something Batman would drive, and the lights are bad arse. Wished it was earned at a higher level tho.

it's pretty good, but i think the lm55 in gt6 is better. once you get the hang of it, its definately more predictable than the furai. the furai tends to lose a bit of control every now and then without warning. i remember it being way better in gt5, but i used tcs at default level all the time and on gt6 i tend to turn it off/down. (i think it was on 4 though and still didn't feel right.)

it's pretty good, but i think the lm55 in gt6 is better. once you get the hang of it, its definately more predictable than the furai. the furai tends to lose a bit of control every now and then without warning. i remember it being way better in gt5, but i used tcs at default level all the time and on gt6 i tend to turn it off/down. (i think it was on 4 though and still didn't feel right.)
I think you need a new keyboard. Back in August, your shift key was fine, but it seems to have broken now.

Back