The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Wow there. Catch your breath after that mouthful and then...

Let me introduce to my friend the Period. He looks like this . and can be found below the L key. His good pal comma , lives next door as well and can help us understand what is going on.

And let us not forget ' and Shift, which are at opposites end of the keyboard neighborhood.
Thanks buddy 👍
I just woke up when i wrote that gimmie a break .
You take part in GT5 competitions? You must be a professional race car driver
Not yet :sly:

Last edited:
I'm totally going to change Azurnyan's ARM user title to "Grammar Nazi" just because I can.

:lol:

----

I guess I'll watch Bakemono first, anyway I'm mowing down my plan-to-watch list in alphabetical order. And AOS-, good job on the compilation 👍

Sweet, one of the new shows I was thinking about watching (Ozuma) is only 6 episodes. Getting episode 1 now.

Take it and go.
stre.gif
ibrs.gif
21494478.gif
chr.gif
bgs.gif

Began building the next giant document.

Sweet, one of the new shows I was thinking about watching (Ozuma) is only 6 episodes. Getting episode 1 now.

because you said it was only 6 episodes long, I went to AniDB to see what this was, as short series are always a plus. Wht would my surprise be that it's a Leiji Matsumoto thing!!!! I'm FREAKING gettin' it right now, too.

Heehee, Mirai Nikki 22 played out exactly as I wanted it to. I was waiting for the end of the episode to be animated, but censorship sucks :(

TGAT Exclusivity....
Umegiri Iroha Cosplay By Kipi

383407_331883253526435_140161392698623_912572_1615087345_n.jpg

48368033188416352634414.jpg

And if you say something like "Dat beatmania turntable", then you're a loser.
:P

I'm totally going to change Azurnyan's ARM user title to "Grammar Nazi" just because I can.
How about "grammer nazi" to really piss him off. :dopey:
OADA with bonus:

[IMG/]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/sw_sephiroth/OAD%20Asuka/278.jpg[/IMG]

:drool: and :embarrassed: at the same time.

OADR Multiple Special, P1:
dWlO3.jpg

5ZDug.jpg

-There was a much better one I wanted to use, but, AUP.

There will be a third after the weekly Yoko.

Get that League crap out of here. **** Ahri and everything about her, god damn obnoxious ass champion to lane against.

Back