The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
OADA:

280.jpg

DAT ASSuka. :drool:

Did that surprise you?

I'm surprised that you're asking if he's surprised. You may not know that I know that he is surprised because I know for sure he is going to be somewhat surprised but what I don't know for sure is whether or not he is going to be surprised or not. Did that surprise you?

Not pretty enough face. Unlike Asuka who at least has some common ground for an ass and Yoko who has large boobs.

Although, by my criteria for anatomy-based nicknames, we should call Misato "M-ass-ato". :dopey:

I'm off to bed.

Not pretty enough face. Unlike Asuka who at least has some common ground for an ass and Yoko who has large boobs.

You're kidding, right? Faye's face is quite pretty.

"Face Valentine" has more grounds than "Assuka", IMHO.

Surprised you said nothing about Kenpachi Zaraki's new voice. The [as] boards blew up over it.
http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Blea...e/m-p/64031869/message-uid/64031869#U64031869

More threads found here:
http://boards.adultswim.com/t5/Bleach/bd-p/bleach

Yeah, Kenny's voice was pretty crappy. But, that's what you get when you don't use some of your coolest characters very much. I doesn't surprise me that the first time we see Kenpachi and Yoruichi in a long time, they're voices are a little different...or a lot different. Heck, just wait until Ichigo's father re-enters the picture. I'm sure he'll have a new voice. Or what about Aisen and the others who haven't been seen for an entire season.

I'm surprised that you're asking if he's surprised. You may not know that I know that he is surprised because I know for sure he is going to be somewhat surprised but what I don't know for sure is whether or not he is going to be surprised or not. Did that surprise you?

Just a little bit.

You've got to be kidding me...

If it turns out like Trust & Betrayal, it's going to sell out in under a month after the counter appeared.
----------------
She's back!!!

I wonder how many orders from around the world Madman Entertainment will see. They'll probably see like OVER 9,000 Americans trying to import the Australian release.
----------------------
:(
http://www.fandompost.com/2012/03/21/acclaimed-anime-director-noburo-ishiguro-passes-away/
------------------
Cause it's that time of year again.

AOS-

It is a surprise, isn't it?

DK
Although, by my criteria for anatomy-based nicknames, we should call Misato "M-ass-ato". :dopey:

That's a rubbish nickname. I mean, Nia Zeppelin is infinitely better even if it doesn't relate to a body part.

...If you're sensible enough. And even then those aren't even there really on Nia.

That's a rubbish nickname. I mean, Nia Zeppelin is infinitely better even if it doesn't relate to a body part.

...If you're sensible enough. And even then those aren't even there really on Nia.

Led Zeppelin? :dopey:

uMadson?
Led Zeppelin? :dopey:

Not the rock band. The airship. :lol:

C-yuuko is the obvious choice for Ryuuko up there. Who I fear might get replaced soon as I've decided to watch Nisemonogatari next.

OK, Ryuuko and Asuka I can understand, maybe Nia as well...but Shinobu is definitely off-limits if you don't want Chris Hansen knocking around.

Why does my memory fail me so? It's been around 3 years since I last saw those R2 episodes sly is going Vader No over.

I had to use Wikipedia to refresh my memory on what's making him go "No!!!!!", now I remember. Some of the greatest and touching moments ever in the show are found in those two episodes.
RIP Shirley, RIP Nunnally
Also, keep going sly, the show will surprise you and rip you apart more and more as you go on.

Great, what happened in 19 again?*Uses Wikipedia*

Ah, now I remember.
RIP Rolo. One of the saddest deaths in the whole show.

Latest Posts

Back