The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
images

Lets try this. Kaikki driving a Miata!

I literally just passed that Lucky star OP on Taiko no Tatsujin Wii (Oni level). Took more than 17 tries I think.

Not my video, just a demo for context's sake. 👍

I finished watching the first season of SAO and I got to say a few things:

It's a lot more sexual than what I expected. A LOT MORE.

The first half of the season was perfect. The general plot idea was great. It had a lot of potential.

After the first half, I didn't like it that much.

But the last episode does foreshadow they're going back to how the first half was so that's good.

The first half of the season was perfect. The general plot idea was great. It had a lot of potential.

But the last episode does foreshadow they're going back to how the first half was so that's good.

Well, I'm glad you're like the rest of us. :lol:

Sexuality = fanservice = happy fans = money. Simple.

The general plot idea was great? I personally thought it was worthy of "meh."

I've said this before, but I heard from a nice source that SAO 2 is rather generic at this point.

Go to 5:06

Oi people, since this thread is actually alive again, comprised now mostly of new faces and a few of the old timers still around, I was wondering if I should revive the Song of the Day. Only @AOS- @C-ZETA and @nk4e are still actively around from the old TGAT days, with surprise cameos from some other guys, so it would practically reach an almost completely new audience. What do you say, yay or nay?

Back