The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
dyl9jkofrzs6nd0lamgs.png
Aww... :3

Tokyo Ghoul's shaping up to be an average show.

GinTama on the other hand is still pretty fun to watch. Almost through season two.

Tokyo Ghoul's shaping up to be an average show.

GinTama on the other hand is still pretty fun to watch. Almost through season two.
Still a better love story than Sword Art Online. /overused

GinTama plainly doesn't appeal to me. I don't see it as a bad show, but I've got better things to do. On the other hand, the Fate series is shaping up to be awesome. Though I did start with Fate/ kaleid liner so I dunno :lol:

I found Gin Tama to be a pointless show at first, but then I wanted a braindead show I could watch to occupy myself with when multi-tasking some years later (now in other words).

Turns out to be a comedy with no real goal, but like most comedies, the can't ride on that alone so the writers throw in "feel good" "BFF" plots every now and then. I don't mind it at all, because I can relate to the humour they use anyway, but it has driven down productivity because it kept my attention. :lol:

I found Gin Tama to be a pointless show at first, but then I wanted a braindead show I could watch to occupy myself with when multi-tasking some years later (now in other words).

Turns out to be a comedy with no real goal, but like most comedies, the can't ride on that alone so the writers throw in "feel good" "BFF" plots every now and then. I don't mind it at all, because I can relate to the humour they use anyway, but it has driven down productivity because it kept my attention. :lol:
I thought it was supposed to be an action show! I've got better comedies though :/

I was once in a high school class...
The teacher was nice, easygoing, and seemed like she was just entering her older years. At the end of class (despite us being at least 14 years old at the time) she handed out lollipops and kept saying "lolis, lolis, lolis!" when she did it.

I don't think I'll ever forget that :lol:

Based solely on character design and their target audience alone, yes. /judgingbycover

We got folks here who will defend it, but I never found an interest for the exact same reason as you IIRC

I don't know who that is or what she's from but her glasses frame seems to be empty and slightly bent. Also, she might want to try to tuck her glasses behind her hair so as to avoid getting it tangled in her ears.

Also, is that actual fabric, or is it just moulded plastic in the shape of clothes?

I don't know who that is or what she's from but her glasses frame seems to be empty and slightly bent. Also, she might want to try to tuck her glasses behind her hair so as to avoid getting it tangled in her ears.

Also, is that actual fabric, or is it just moulded plastic in the shape of clothes?

Miki Hoshii from The Idolmaster. And It's all plastic.

miki_hoshii_render_by_azusacaky-d60qp0m.png

Back