The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
10420010_655151931258316_8348488387228319787_n.jpg

Last edited:
So since there was quite a fuss over it the other day, I had started watching Lucky Star. Man it's painful to watch...

So when I posted this I had watched 2 or 3 episodes. After that I marathoned the rest of it, admittedly in two sittings. In the end, what a fantastic show. It actually improved and I loved it! So moe. Soooo kawaii.

I'm glad I'm joking. As I said before " it's painful to watch". I do not like that show. My otaku level is not high enough for this crap. Kagami for best girl though.

Sexualized Sanae = win. everything else is poop. Sorry, Charluu.

Drawn by DanteWontDie I'm guessing?
Correct. The other pictures are just silly, really.
Someone on Pixiv estimates those breasts are 92Js. Now, while I love a well-endowed Sanae (almost more than anything else in fiction), she really doesn't need 92Js. Not[hing to see here - GTP Staff]

Last edited by a moderator:
So when I posted this I had watched 2 or 3 episodes. After that I marathoned the rest of it, admittedly in two sittings. In the end, what a fantastic show. It actually improved and I loved it! So moe. Soooo kawaii.

I'm glad I'm joking. As I said before " it's painful to watch". I do not like that show. My otaku level is not high enough for this crap. Kagami for best girl though.

You're lucky I'm not going to go postal on you for that.

It's not Asuka and Mari cuddling, I can't get hyped.

That one just looks so amazing. Still trying to figure out if I should pre-order with 3 Nendoroids with GSC (Yay ordering a bunch of figures for only 2000 yen shipping), or wait and see what Animate USA has it for, and order it with something else. Decisions decisions. Right now it's looking like I'm probably going to do the former, never pre-ordered a scale figure from GSC directly, just Nendos, and one Figma (Cleaning Levi).
------------
Japan complains about piracy overseas (Despite us not mattering very much), doesn't do anything to stop this which will lead to more piracy. (There is no way to watch most of these legally in North America after the end of August. Only Haruhi and Lucky*Star got picked up by FUNimation.)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-864201/marathon-time

Also somebody license Nichijou already. It's a crime that it hasn't been licensed.

Back