The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
10644980_898945506785516_9216180180632340785_n.jpg

You're killing me here GSC...
http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/4561/Sandmaster Racing Miku 2014 Version.html

Stop trying to drain my entire wallet!

Especially that second one.

Japan complains about piracy overseas (Despite us not mattering very much), doesn't do anything to stop this which will lead to more piracy. (There is no way to watch most of these legally in North America after the end of August. Only Haruhi and Lucky*Star got picked up by FUNimation.)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-864201/marathon-time

Also somebody license Nichijou already. It's a crime that it hasn't been licensed.

Great, just great. Also, license Nichijou. Bandai would have done it, but we all know what happened. At least Lucky Star and Haruhi Suzumiya will be spared.

A few parts did make me laugh a little. Few.

Well, a few is better than nothing.

Last edited:
Those Eva-02 glasses have half of the necessary amount of lenses.

Also, no love for Mark.06 or Eva-08?

Too bad the Eva-02 glasses wouldn't work that well on the one girl who'd want them the most.

Well, looks like this is unfortunately going to fail. And this goes to show why the Japanese don't give much of a crap about us (And why we can't really complain about what the Japanese audience is wanting for anime), we can't even get something like this funded, despite it being backed from more than just North America.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/under-the-dog

We're too cheap. It saddens me to be honest. >Looks at all those FUNimation LE's that are 2-3 years old for example that are STILL not sold out.

(Also no I have not pledged yet. I'm still spending hours upon hours figuring out my budget over the course of like the next half year.)

There is 9 days to go, I am sure that they will give something to backers. But why just show this to us right now?

There is 9 days to go, I am sure that they will give something to backers. But why just show this to us right now?

Maybe it's to get people in this thread who haven't already done so to back this project?

I would chip in if I was able.

Monogatari started out as a weird experiment in making a show with absolutely no budget which basically just consisted of people sitting in empty environments talking.

Now... What did I just watch... That was surreal, to say the least. End of Eva has a new rival for whatever Hanamonogatari might be rivalling it in.

Monogatari started out as a weird experiment in making a show with absolutely no budget which basically just consisted of people sitting in empty environments talking.

Now... What did I just watch... That was surreal, to say the least. End of Eva has a new rival for whatever Hanamonogatari might be rivalling it in.
No budget? Are you serious? :P

Really though, anything from Aniplex is bound to have a huge budget.

We still don't have Kizumonogatari :lol:

Back