The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
The Seven Deadly Sins will premiere on October 5.
attackonsins.jpg

What is that about?

Sinon has nice booty, and that cosplay was well done. But the qualities of hers which I like (which is only her booty) Don't transfer over to real life, or any physical medium. As a result, I honestly couldn't care less.

Oh... I've been a little behind in SAO episodes. Only on 9 and at that point there's nothing worth noting.
Yes indeed. The fanart is quite revealing though, worth a look ;)

Works for me.

I think I want to check out Girls Und Panzer now.
I tried to look at it, but I wasn't too interested. You will have a different experience as I'm not very into cute girls doing cute things (and you're into Lucky Star IIRC).

;)I tried to look at it, but I wasn't too interested. You will have a different experience as I'm not very into cute girls doing cute things (and you're into Lucky Star IIRC).

Yes, yes I am. It's one of my top favourite anime of all time (I should make a list here sometime listing my favourites).

I watched a bit of the first episode on Crunchyroll, and it looks promising. I think I could like it.

BTW, just a random question, but does my liking cute girls doing cute things make me a... you know, one of those guys?

No thanks! I don't even like SAO enough to do that.
Well said.

Yes, yes I am. It's one of my top favourite anime of all time (I should make a list here sometime listing my favourites).

I watched a bit of the first episode on Crunchyroll, and it looks promising. I think I could like it.

BTW, just a random question, but does my liking cute girls doing cute things make me a... you know, one of those guys?
That's not what I meant, I just thought you were into that kind of genre. Was I wrong?

On an unrelated note, Vividred Operation is one of the worst things I've seen in a while. First 2 episodes are just a mishmash of inexplicable plot holes/ jumps where characters know things for no reason. Also, half the screen time consists of loli booty. Blegh.

That's not what I meant, I just thought you were into that kind of genre. Was I wrong?

No, not at all. I suppose I am into that genre. I prefer comedic slice of life shows (like Lucky Star or Azumanga Daioh), or just comedic shows in particular. I'll watch action, adventure, mystery, suspense (like the anime adaptation of The Count Of Monte Cristo), and maybe some oddball shows (provided it's done right). Just don't ask me to watch horror (or anything with guro) because I won't.

No, not at all. I suppose I am into that genre. I prefer comedic slice of life shows (like Lucky Star or Azumanga Daioh), or just comedic shows in particular. I'll watch action, adventure, mystery, suspense (like the anime adaptation of The Count Of Monte Cristo), and maybe some oddball shows (provided it's done right). Just don't ask me to watch horror (or anything with guro) because I won't.
They made an adaptation for that? Maybe I'll watch it.

Anyway, I think I'm into harem shows. Just clicks with me for some reason. They usually have good character design IMO. Hey check this out, looks like it'll appeal to quite a wide audience in the community:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...r-designer-attached-to-plastic-memories-anime

Sinon has nice booty, and that cosplay was well done. But the qualities of hers which I like (which is only her booty) Don't transfer over to real life, or any physical medium. As a result, I honestly couldn't care less.
Some eps has long shots, alot of fan art is her booty :lol: What Sinon does in the newest EP can be considered as unexpectedly cute
She cooks a grenade and hugs Kirito with a big smile
Then you need to watch what happens. I am sure that someone has heard of Sengoku collection?

Last edited:
I've been enjoying Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun at the request of my girlfriend. Polka-dot bow-chan is really adorable. I can be a sucker for romcoms at times. This is one of those times.
6773_gekkan.jpg

I've been enjoying Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun at the request of my girlfriend. Polka-dot bow-chan is really adorable. I can be a sucker for romcoms at times. This is one of those times.
6773_gekkan.jpg

The writing is so very much shoujo... like how there's a comment or facial reaction to everything that happens. I get it, I like it, but it's way overdone (and I'm not even finished the series yet).

Last edited:
There aren't many rom coms that I like, but they do exist.
  • Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions
  • My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
  • Toradora
  • Chobits...? I read it but never watched the anime. Heard it was great.
And that's pretty much it I think.

There aren't many rom coms that I like, but they do exist.
  • Chobits...? I read it but never watched the anime. Heard it was great.

It's pretty good. I like to think the art style is pretty faithful to the manga, the same as the the story. I haven't watched it in full yet, but it's pretty good so far.

Back