The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
After viewing the first episode of Black Lagoon which features these two:
Hansel_gretel2.jpg

I'm not even sure who's creepier: Them two or Alucard!

Alucard isn't that creepy compared to those two. Are you watching the Hellsing Abridged Version? Their Alucard is more creepier than the original. :P

So, essentially, it's the same thing but with some differences. Could someone like me who has (half of) P4TA watch it?
Don't bother with Golden, it's absolute garbage. QUALITY animation, and it's an absolute mess with the pacing, and how it tries to balance slice-of-life with more "serious" stuff.

Don't bother with Golden, it's absolute garbage. QUALITY animation, and it's an absolute mess with the pacing, and how it tries to balance slice-of-life with more "serious" stuff.

But that's your opinion. I never seen it, that's why I was asking.

First season was pretty weak too, but that's not going to stop you from watching it anyway, am I right?

Probably not. :) I had someone refer me to Acchi Kocchi, and I think I might end up watching it.

I dunno about any of that. Can't get around to watching Black Lagoon, too busy with other things.

Thinking about watching Haganai though :P Those kind of shows are just my thing...

>One of my favourite musicians from the Brony fandom covers one of my favourite Kill la Kill songs
>Get so hyped while waiting for it to load
>Discover she's sung it in properly pronounced German
>Understand why Sawano went for such horribly pronounced German in the first place

But that's your opinion. I never seen it, that's why I was asking.

Probably not. :) I had someone refer me to Acchi Kocchi, and I think I might end up watching it.
Yes it is, and I explained why I felt you should avoid it. Just go with Persona 4: The Animation instead. WAY better, much better animation (Not very many instances of QUALITY), and it actually manages to be a good anime based off of a video game, something that is extremely rare, especially when it was directed by this guy of all people... Usually you want this guy to stay away from video game adaptations at all costs.

Yeah, I don't think I'll get away with watching a guy draw Yoko while I'm on a lab computer. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back