The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Finished S1 of Haganai. I'll get to S2 soon.

EDIT: S2 has a subtly different art style and the pattern of Kodaka's hair has changed. It seems that Magic Capsule replaced Bushiroad Inc. on the production committee. What effect that will have on the actual work is yet to be seen by me.

Last edited:
-> ...

^ I only watch 'mediocre' stuff simply because I'm going to be a future manga-ka and I'm trying to dig out some common mistakes in some storylines, it also applies to the mangas I read too! And also whatever fits my mood too... :P

I actually would like to become a manga-ka as well (not as a full-time thing). I'll probably fall flat on my face though since I don't watch or read a whole lot. I've got an idea for a manga but it's all it really is, an idea

Would Homura be Darth Vader then? Who knew that Madoka has some things from Dr. Who.

• Homura's shield is able to store a countless amount of weapons, as demonstrated by the many pistols, light machineguns, shotguns, rocket launchers, and boxes of ammunition packed inside it. Note that her shield is relatively small and she is able to wear it around her wrist, much like a watch. As such, her shield seems to have been inspired from Time Lord technology. Evidence to support this is fairly obvious - her own magical power is based off of time manipulation, so a relation is very likely.
10626530_10152604349564843_8142374759679627719_n.jpg

From @MuzaffarMusa one of the old TGAT members.

Last edited:
Why a MR-2?

I think it suits her. I can imagine her being quite a "balls-to-the-wall" (would it be "boobs-to-the-wall" in her case?) driver.

Mako would drive something like a Honda City Turbo. :lol:

it'd be Shinji's.

Similarly, I think that Ritsuko would drive a Ferrari 328 at the weekend and a Fiat 500 during the week, if she had the money.

Homura would drive a Tatra T600.

2008Hildene_8057_resized.jpg

I can imagine Lain Drissan GTR.

That Fiat's a winner. I was about to go look to see if I could get my own, but it's a custom made model.

-> ...

^ I'm still saddend that Haganai is over, damn that series was such fun. NEED MOAR!!

Oh come on. There's a never-ending delivery of harem/ecchi stuff each season to keep you busy for weeks. You can hop on the Fruit de la Grisaia boat for the time being.

Last edited:
So Kanye's scared of heights and 50 cent comes from a militaristic family, huh?

Faye Valentine would drive a Fiat Dino Spider.

Light Yagami would drive an Audi A3.

Hououin Kyouma would drive a jet propelled Bond Bug.

Yukari-sensei drove a 2.2 Camry.

We know who wins here.

Marisa's other car is an S2000. Remi's is a 246. Seija's is a VXR8/Maloo. Somewhere in the depths of the Moriya Shrine, I reckon, lies a Chevy Bel Air for lowriding about. And is there a nuclear powered one for Reiuji? Maybe so.

Sakuya? ...DeLorean. No question.
But it's all irrelevant. 2hus can fly.

Google it.

Anyway, I can imagine whatshisname (you know, the misogynistic paedophile cattle guy) from Welcome to the NHK driving a Mitsubishi Pajero. The missionary girl would drive a Daihatsu Cuore, and Sato would drive a huge pair of Ray-Ban aviators during one of his hallucinations.

Last edited:
Back