The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Planes, guns, ships, cars, jets... I want helicopters next.
:D
ku-xlarge.jpg

shsyQGY.jpg

Mfw4cuw.jpg

s5dzIAf.jpg

Vbn7JTN.jpg
Dat Sanae. :drool: She 'miko' me crazy! :D

Is Flandre a big fan of Shakespeare's MacBeth?:D

Komachi Onozuka: Making the Reaper looking badass.:sly:

Yukari Yakumo looks preyy kawaii here. :embarrassed:

Any idea as to the artists of these images?

Were the flames painted on this helicopter? I imagine they take this around as a static display.

Les Fruit de la Grisaia 4:

Wow, that was more depressing than I'd have expect from this kind of show.

From an audience POV, I really like that it's not an all-day tsundere brat tripping all the time. This mental weakness of Michiru makes her that more interesting. Also, her other self was so much more likeable.

I am going to find that show..
=================
Nichijou just killed a few brain cells...

Last edited:
Yukari Yakumo looks preyy kawaii here. :embarrassed:

Any idea as to the artists of these images?
I'm so sorry...that's Watatsuki no Toyohime.

Flan and Komachi's art is done by DanteWontDie. The Stage 5 collection is Shironeko Yuuki's.

YOU CAN"T MAKE ME!!! WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll at least try: Nichijou is one of four comedy shows I've ever watched/enjoyed, the others being Ebichu, Abenobashi, and Panty and Stocking. And Nichijou is the better one, by faaaaaaaar.

Nichijou's the one I keep coming back to if I had to name comedies off the top of my head. There were some other ones that were pretty good.

Checking MAL:

-Angel Beats kept me amused for many episodes. Thinking back, the sappy moments weren't as great as I thought it was.

-Not Clannad, but Fuko alone. That gender-switch prank Tomoya pulled on her was the best.

-Seto no Hanayome. Only a select few episodes I found very amusing. If you like Shounen-targeted humour, I'd give this a try.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/10/28/sinon-tops-asuna-in-latest-newtype-character-poll
Ridiculous. I don't like polls like this because people throw themselves onto whatever is labeled "Sword Art Online."
Too bad that other people ignore a ton of other good anime out there.

Also, why are characters from Gundam SEED on that list?!

A collab between Infinite Stratos character designer and Steins; Gate's writer. Sounds amazing.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/10/28-1/plastic-memories-anime-visual-spotted

List of comedy anime I like:

• Neon Genesis Evangelion
  • FLCL
  • Azumanga Daioh
  • Martian Successor Nadesico
  • Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Fumoffu
  • Nichijou
  • No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys Fault I'm Not Popular
  • Probably some others that I forgot.

Are you entirely sure that belongs in a list for comedy? C'mon now.

Back