The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
I only play Captain Falcon on Project M and I suck at the game as a whole. I really want a copy of Brawl so I can play it though.

Anyway, Toradora is good while I wait for more episodes of Fate/ SN to come out.

lolnope. I'm most likely never going to play the VN at all.

Yeah, the VN requires you to finish the Fate route before doing the UBW route and that takes a good 20 hours or so. I think it's well-worth the effort though since I've done both already

Tomorrow I'm starting Nisekoi. I think I'll watch 1 or 2 episodes every day after doing my schoolwork. And speaking of my former post about Nisekoi, I just saw a few excerpts from the anime and a few pages from the manga. I already know it's going to be quite the comedic series.

Last edited:
So yesterday I bought the first volume of Eva's manga, the Viz translation. I must say, considering its age (1998!), the translation seems pretty good.

Yeah, the VN requires you to finish the Fate route before doing the UBW route and that takes a good 20 hours or so. I think it's well-worth the effort though since I've done both already
The adaptations are pretty good aside from taking out the adult references. This video should show the costumes

Last edited:
Lol

Attachments

• Rose-Monster as Hilda (Pokémon).jpg
    Rose-Monster as Hilda (Pokémon).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Ryuko Matoi by meltyfate (Kill la Kill).jpg
    Ryuko Matoi by meltyfate (Kill la Kill).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
It seems that the 'fake' military genre attracts me quite a bit more than I had initially thought, I keep finding more and more of those that interest me.

Last edited:
It seems that the 'fake' military genre attracts me quite a bit more than I had initially thought, I keep finding more and more of those that interest me.
Arpeggio of Blue Steel? 8)

I also got Brawl to work on my Dolphin Emulator. I'll work on getting Project M tomorrow.

So far I'm at episode 4 with Nisekoi, had quite a few laughs as I expected, but I've also gone "d'awww" on a few scenes. I'm also considering to start watching Hayate the Combat Butler and restart Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt when I'm finished with Nisekoi. Still waiting for the 3rd season of High School DxD, though.

So far I'm at episode 4 with Nisekoi, had quite a few laughs as I expected, but I've also gone "d'awww" on a few scenes. I'm also considering to start watching Hayate the Combat Butler and restart Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt when I'm finished with Nisekoi. Still waiting for the 3rd season of High School DxD, though.
I'm waiting too :lol:
They say it should come 2016 I think. Rumors.

I've heard January 15 for DxD...

I hope so... But given that most Japanese animation companies work on very tight schedules, there's hope for the third season to come right on time for the Spring 2015 anime season. P:
At least there's also the upcoming Infinite Stratos OVA to keep me occupied. ^^
Bonus question: is there any song which you think goes well with DxD? :D

-> Just started to watch Another, it's like seeing dominoes falling off! :)

-> Nisekoi is fun, it reminds me of watching the Monogatari series without the headache IMO.

-> I'll watch Infinite Stratos later after I'm done with the super fun Seha Girls

;)

-> Just started to watch Another, it's like seeing dominoes falling off! :)

-> Nisekoi is fun, it reminds me of watching the Monogatari series without the headache IMO.

-> I'll watch Infinite Stratos later after I'm done with the super fun Seha Girls

;)
>another
>3spooky15me

Nisekoi and Monogatari focus around two wholly different themes though :P
The animation in both of them is very nice, no denying that.

No. Watch Infinite Stratos now. awebksdjkbvwe...

Back