The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Best girl seen with second best girl. Also, if you want to laugh, watch the English dub. It's awful.
laura_bodewig_and_charlotte_dunois_by_neneruki-d54p02w.jpg

Valid point. However, I don't think the show would be that interesting without all the harem. Even High School DxD would be an interesting show without the harem stuff. Take away the ecchi from IS and you just get a lame mecha show.

For how much I like Infinite Stratos, I have to agree. It is an average mecha series, but the characters are quite awesome, actually. 'Specially Charlotte and Laura, because y'know!
High School DxD, on the other hand, is pretty much Negima's supposed spiritual successor. It is an interesting show with an expansive world, a surprisingly good storyline and many great characters, and the harem and the ecchi is just the icing on the cake.

But I think Tatenashi is best in every way. pls.

Bet she trained really hard to become the Student Council Prez. But in my opinion, Charlotte is my favorite girl by a landslide. Laura is my second favorite because of her comedic seriousness, but even she falls flat against the Frenchie!

And now if you excuse me, I'm going back to watch Nisekoi. And speaking of Nisekoi... Shuu is the best character, IMO.

Last edited:
History on Togane's past. Psycho Pass's 7th episode.
1416863621926_zps8107f65f.jpg

>Education

Year 2080 Month 4 Entered private primary school with home schooling system
Year 2088 Month 10 Finished the equivalent of secondary school
Year 2091 Month 8 Finished the equivalent of high school

>Profile

Year 2083 Month 6 Received health check for 10yo children at the Ministry of Welfare and was judged a latent criminal, sent to Hikari no Sono rehabilitation centre in Tama town
Year 2096 Month 7 Released from the centre
Year 2096 Month 9 Assigned to MWPSB, Division 1 as an enforcer
Year 2099 Month 8 Dismissed from his position as an enforcer, sent to Hikari no Sono rehabilitation centre in Tama town

>License

Year 2093 Month 2 Therapist License Level I

>Remark

Year 2083 Month 6 Received health check for 10yo children at the Ministry of Welfare and his crime coefficient read was 769 which was the highest crime coefficient ever recorded
Year 2096 Month 10 During operation, the psycho-pass of the inspectors he was assigned under rose over 300, so he used Lethal Eliminator on them
Year 2097 Month 4 During operation, the psycho-pass of the inspectors he was assigned under rose over 300, so he used Lethal Eliminator on them
Year 2098 Month 2 During operation, the psycho-pass of the inspectors he was assigned under rose over 300, so he used Lethal Eliminator on them
Year 2098 Month 11 During operation, the psycho-pass of the inspectors he was assigned under rose over 300, so he used Lethal Eliminator on them
Year 2099 Month 7 During operation, the psycho-pass of the inspectors he was assigned under rose over 300, so he used Lethal Eliminator on them

The file for Year 2099 Month 8 is classified confidential and cannot be reached except having permission from the Chief

Still waiting for the 3rd season of High School DxD, though.

I'm waiting too :lol:
They say it should come 2016 I think. Rumors.

2016? I can't wait for that long, for 🤬 sake! :irked:
The same can be said for S2 of Attack on Titan. Who know how many Titans will die of hunger by then? :dopey:

No. Watch Infinite Stratos now. awebksdjkbvwe...

Favorite girl? Mine is you-know-who. ;)
@nick98, who's that?

My faves in no particular order are Charlotte, Tatenashi and Tabane. But IMO, Tabane Shinononononononono wins out. ;)
4dd4c21180b1ecfbc1940c9278c32eeb.jpeg

Unsure why people are attracted to gray hair.

Everyone tends to embellish the flat colour by declaring it being white or silver, but no matter how you want to fool yourself, it's a gray.

Pink and greens are totally cool since it's going on fictional characters than real people.

If that's the case, does this suggest the possibility that gray-hair fans are higher-level otakus that dove too deep into the hobby beyond the point of return?

If that's the case, does this suggest the possibility that gray-hair fans are higher-level otakus that dove too deep into the hobby beyond the point of return?

Tumbling down the rabbit hole, hmm?

Couldn't resist the reference.

Unsure why people are attracted to gray hair.

Everyone tends to embellish the flat colour by declaring it being white or silver, but no matter how you want to fool yourself, it's a gray.

Kaworu is love, Kaworu is life.

lolnah. Sometimes I just prefer gray hair because gray hair. When I think about it, it all depends on the kind of character that has the hair.

On young girls? Gray hair is a sign of aging in the real world. I find it odd it doesn't have the same symbolism with manga characters. I'd understand a bright vivid colour to appeal to the wildest imagination you wouldn't go out in public with as that's a fantasy you can keep a fantasy. Heck, even white is acceptable to me. The white haired characters tend to glow though.

Silver? Hah. You mean gray? :P

I'm well aware that gray-haired people IRL are usually of an older age group. But maybe it's seeing that color of hair on a younger person that makes it all the more special.

For all the anime fans on GTPlanet who reside in the US who are also fans of the anime Girls und Panzer, I would like to wish all of you a Happy Tanks-giving. :sly::dopey:

Back