The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
tumblr_n4itscNI0w1txc1zeo7_500.gif

I would watch Haruhi but 2005 was not a good year for animators.
Same reason goes for Clannad :lol:
If they redid all of it with a less dated art style I would watch it and see what the hype was about.

If Studio Ghibli made food it would be utterly exquisite cuisine. If Gainax made food it would be the ultimate packet of crisps. If Shaft made food it would be an avocado.
but but but
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...tv-anime-premiere-date-set-for-january-8-2015
576ae501aa3741ee231fc7d2bcdd62e31413309705_full.jpg

oh boy

I would watch Haruhi but 2005 was not a good year for animators.
Same reason goes for Clannad :lol:
If they redid all of it with a less dated art style I would watch it and see what the hype was about.

Then I think you're missing out. I would say they are, or at least Haruhi, among the "must watch anime shows".

Haruhi is terrible. You should watch it. The movie is brilliant.

Remember to watch the first series in chronological order, then skip episodes two through seven of the Endless Eight arc of series 2 (they add nothing) and then watch the movie four times over to make up for the amount of awful you've had to sit through before it.

Also, watch it in Japanese, the English dub is competent, but the Japanese is GOD like.

Remember to watch the first series in chronological order, then skip episodes two through seven of the Endless Eight arc of series 2 (they add nothing) and then watch the movie four times over to make up for the amount of awful you've had to sit through before it.

Also, watch it in Japanese, the English dub is competent, but the Japanese is GOD like.

And take half a thimble-full of American light beer every time Haruhi sexually harasses Mikuru. Anything stronger than Coors Light will result in a really gnarly case of alcohol poisoning.

wot

And take half a thimble-full of American light beer every time Haruhi sexually harasses Mikuru. Anything stronger than Coors Light will result in a really gnarly case of alcohol poisoning.
Now that's just a bad omen. I'm still not convinced.

Aaaaaand The Legend of Korra just ended 15 minutes ago. It was impossibly, laughably bad. The entire fourth book was pretty iffy, but the end... the last 5 minutes were just incredible.

It was not that bad. I like that she did not resolve to become super O.P. Now I wait for book 4 to be released on blu-ray.

Aaaaaand The Legend of Korra just ended 15 minutes ago. It was impossibly, laughably bad. The entire fourth book was pretty iffy, but the end... the last 5 minutes were just incredible.
Hmm, I quite enjoyed it. If Nickelodeon hadn't slashed the LoK budget to save up money for their new crap shows, something could have been done to make the finale even more epic. And I thought the ending was cute.

I don't think LoK is considered an anime though.

Today I've had a lucky accident. My parents wanted to buy me volume 7 of the manga adaptation of High School DxD, but they mistakingly bought volume 7 of Highschool of the Dead! Well, these two shows are often confused with one another. But not like I cared, though, I like both shows, and not just for the T&A! XD

Last edited:
It was not that bad. I like that she did not resolve to become super O.P. Now I wait for book 4 to be released on blu-ray.

Hmm, I quite enjoyed it. If Nickelodeon hadn't slashed the LoK budget to save up money for their new crap shows, something could have been done to make the finale even more epic. And I thought the ending was cute.

I don't think LoK is considered an anime though.

Come on people, it was horrible.

They pulled from their asses the entire"lets go make out together spiritually" thing, there was never enough lesbo innuendo troughout to suggest a finale like that -maybe not because they didn't want to, but because it was Nick and they wouldn't let them, but still, if you just can't do it, you don't let 4 years of work go to waste for a omfg shocking crazy fan-appealing ending.

Worse thing is that they had the perfect chance to give it all an amaaaaaaaaazing ending, but instead they chose to please the stupid fandom.

And no, it isn't an anime, but it doesn't have it's own thread and well, this place is where it has been discussed the most, do a search and see :)

^ Sorry to dissapoint you my friend. I will, but I still have to finish 8 more series before I start this one. ;)

Back