The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
^ Aha, I just realised it's Kirby being Miyako Yoshika. Mind you, she's not the zombie I've been looking at recently...in Media, we're doing Dead Set, which is getting very bloody good. (It's a TV show not an anime why have I mentioned this)

So I've found the actual Sanae ripoff for Kantai Collection. It isn't actually one of the shrine maidens, but...she has her actual face. She is, not surprisingly, really pissing me off.
That's another on the hit list...

Still better than Sailor Moon Crystal though.
tumblr_n9qtsb8DbS1rrdc8vo1_400.png

Could actually be my new avatar.

Wut.

My eyes.

They bleed.

Halp.

Who? Comparison shots?
I'd need same artists to do that fairly. Haven't found that yet. I mean, the one similar situation of pic I've found doesn't do the similarities any justice.
So I'll get back to you on that.
I mean it didn't work the last time I tried to compare Sanae to someone.

Also there's another one from the series called Hyuuga. Now I thought it was Nagato who was strangely similar to Kojiro Hyuga from Captain Tsubasa but he doesn't need more association with the series. Poor lad.

Last edited:
I didn't notice that all the avatars were changing but now that it's been brought up I might as well look for a new one as well.

Well considering that Gundam Seed was also animated by Sunrise not too long before that, I wasn't really sure of Sunrise's capabilities.
View attachment 298934
Uck.

Still better than Sailor Moon Crystal though.
tumblr_n9qtsb8DbS1rrdc8vo1_400.png

Could actually be my new avatar.
Well you haven't seen the worst of Code Geass's faces.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...g_her_mind.jpg/500px-Nina_losing_her_mind.jpg

And yeah, Sailor Moon Crystal has problems. Thanks Toei Animation for hardly working on the show yourself and having not the best of scheduling. Though they have been fixing the animation for the BD's.
http://crystalcomparisons.com/

So.... is anyone watching Death Parade? Someone is, right?

The production level is pretty decent. The first game was messed up. The idea that people are forced into a staking their lives on a game without their consent nor being told the consequence of losing is alarming.

I'm two episodes in. It seems like there won't be much going for it, but there's definitely room for the characters to develop and change. Especially the bartender. This story might just revolve around him.

The production level is pretty decent. The first game was messed up. The idea that people are forced into a staking their lives on a game without their consent nor being told the consequence of losing is alarming.

I'm two episodes in. It seems like there won't be much going for it, but there's definitely room for the characters to develop and change. Especially the bartender. This story might just revolve around him.

You know i'm watching it. We have that magical fondness for shows (Like ping pong). Just got done watching ep 3. I still have to watch Death Billiards though. You're right about the plot not having having much for it. I'm hoping that the story evolves into something great. Ep 3 though. The feels.

I'm watching it, it's decent at best so far but has potential. I haven't watched the Anime Mirai special it's based off of, Death Billiards however.

I'll be honest, when I see a synposis end with a cliche line like "Narumi will find his life changing forever!", I can't help but feel the story doesn't amount to much. But for the sake of not being a hypocrite, I'll give it a go.

I see what you mean now. That description makes it sound so incredibly cliche it's not even funny. :lol:

In all reality though, it has a very, very deep plot. You'll see what I mean when you watch it. ;) Couldn't recommend it anymore!

Latest Posts

Back