The General Trading Thread

• Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
Unfortunately

Pardon my intelligence, but what's FR (except if you mean front drive, rear engine)?
Do you have the same red one that was in GT Academy?

I have the one you pictured with PS3 on the door or I have the one with 2012 on the bottom of the door.

I'll send you a FR = friend request ?from AWOL_000

That why they have a backup save now incase you stuff it up, and garage editor safe anyway if know how use it properly ;)

It's the one with the spoiler and Rays wheels that's only obtainable from a gift card (not the blue one from the 2012 Academy), here's more info:
http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=655

I accepted the request, see you on PSN.
I'll put them both on share then you can pick which one you want .i only have 2 versions as I said before !

EDIT :Both are on share now..

Last edited:
I'll put them both on share then you can pick which one you want .i only have 2 versions as I said before !

EDIT :Both are on share now..
Not going to nitpick, but according to topics read here about the borrow glitch, you need another PS3 which I don't have...
I know, I'm very stupid when it comes to these things.

Not going to nitpick, but according to topics read here about the borrow glitch, you need another PS3 which I don't have...
I know, I'm very stupid when it comes to these things.
No you only need one PS3 to do this you borrow a car from you friend profile and use the program to borrow glitch it.

Last edited:
I really hope someone will gift me a red bull car or something like it please.
The Redbull cars can not be traded and you can not trade cars over 1 million dollars to. If you want use the Redbull car I can put it on share with a friend if you like .

Hey all first post.
Im looking for a toms chaser and a nsxr lm road car.
Appreciate any assistance in acquiring these cars,horns suits cars etc will be sent in return ofc :)

Hey all first post.
Im looking for a toms chaser and a nsxr lm road car.
Appreciate any assistance in acquiring these cars,horns suits cars etc will be sent in return ofc :)
Yes I have the cars you want but it will be a few days unless you can borrow glitch them.

I would love old bmw's or toyota starlets... (standard if possible) add me on psn if you have any ... philj2k13
I have all the cars in the game and can you borrow glitch or you may have to wait a few days.

Collecting Honda CR-X SiR '90 (all colors)
Collecting Honda S2000 '99 also (all colors)
Have cars I can trade: PSN ID: Dark_Motor

This sent now Honda CR-X SiR '90 first colour bud will do one a day as got 16 cars all in all for you, both EU + US for s200 as not say which you want with that one ;):)

This sent now Honda CR-X SiR '90 first colour bud will do one a day as got 16 cars all in all for you, both EU + US for s200 as not say which you want with that one ;):)

US and EU not needed, just the basic 1999 S2000 model, tyvm. :)

This is the first I been back to the planet since 2004 when I was still playing GT2 & GT3 :P

Back