The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh so this is like the General Trading Thread except for giveaways! I got it now.

All my MC's, Horns, Gear, and Paint are available to anyone who needs them along with my cars, as long as I have a free trade slot(which i should).

Ohh so this is like the General Trading Thread except for giveaways! I got it now.

All my MC's, Horns, Gear, and Paint are available to anyone who needs them along with my cars, as long as I have a free trade slot(which i should).

Pretty much, yes.

I see you got the spirit right! 👍

Don't forget to vote on the poll, so it gets considered for a sticky.

werty_56-1
Car sent , enjoy !!!

Paints and horns avaiable , plus glich gear , JG 2010 gear and more..

OFF TOPIC: how do you send dlc gear(pm me) /?????

Milldrum
It is an empty helmet and suit. That's right, a suit with no suit.

What do you mean??? Also isn't the Jeff Gordon Stuff part of the racing gear pack???
Just curios that's all!

Rob192005
I still like them.:dopey: they make bob look cool!👍

Are you still on one of my accounts? I will drop you some. But I don't know when I will be on.

Scottish, send me a FR. I will send to you too.

The 2011 JG suit was part of the race pack,the 2010 JG suit was a prize from a seasonal a few months ago.

Edit: Yeah I have the GT-HO-Falcon one,thanks Mike.:)

Rob192005
The 2011 JG suit was part of the race pack,the 2010 JG suit was a prize from a seasonal a few months ago.

Ok thanks! I still don't understand this "empty suit am helmet" thing?

I don't know how they came to be in circulation but it makes bob wear the colour of the (premium that I've see so far) car he's driving.

Milldrum
Are you still on one of my accounts? I will drop you some. But I don't know when I will be on.

Scottish, send me a FR. I will send to you too.

Helmet and suit sent.

Milldrum
Helmet and suit sent.

Thanks mate, see the empty suits they just appear normal? Is the right? Does the special feature only work on BOBS(I tried on myself)?
Thanks!

Searching for some Chromes,if anyone doesn't need any send a FR my way and i'll take them off your hands have some paints of you want some back

evilmat360
Searching for some Chromes,if anyone doesn't need any send a FR my way and i'll take them off your hands have some paints of you want some back

I'm not near my ps3 right now but if you send a FR I can send you 5 silver chromes when I get on and 5 gold chromes after reset today

what cars dont u need mjm?
I'm always looking for nascars and WRC's to complete my collections
Or any VW sambabuses

I meant you ask for I car of I've got it /can get it and don't want /need it you can have it

Add me psn mjm_98

Edit ; focus rally car sent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back