The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outeke
I'm not sure I have that specific color chip, that's the only thing you wanted? :lol:

At the moment mainly unless you've got any standard Elise's not the 72 or motorsport
But yeah I'm planning to paint a few cars that colour (I also paint cars wr blue mica)

At the moment mainly unless you've got any standard Elise's not the 72 or motorsport
But yeah I'm planning to paint a few cars that colour (I also paint cars wr blue mica)

OK, I'll see what I have, I send a fr from my sub asap.

Would like to thank mildrum for the Glich gear and JG gear. How does the glich gear work

It became 5x wrc blue mica :D

Enjoy!

Ticket/car available right now, any takers?

Looking for some JG Gear or Chrome Paints if anyine has any they dont want,trying to make a garage full of chrome

Looking for some JG Gear or Chrome Paints if anyine has any they dont want,trying to make a garage full of chrome

I've used my paints for today, but if your able to fr my sub now, I can send you some JG gear.

5 sets of Racing Soft tires and a level 20 ticket sent!

Enjoy it, Hope a good car comes out of it!

Happy giveaway day!

Always so nice to receive some extra's... 👍
Unfortunately not everybody seems too be happy with it :(

Good to know, NEXT!

Thanks tor Sending all of the gifts(only just woke up) and I Haven't opened the ticket yet,I'm going to keep it for a bit before opening

I Haven't opened the ticket yet,I'm going to keep it for a bit before opening
But be sure: It won`t multiply by letting it sitting in your truck with all those other tickets. Even if level ticket 20 likes level ticket 21. They aren`t able to make love and create a level ticket 2. :lol:

Hey, some advice for whoever got the lvl 20 ticket: you can get the ford mark IV racecar, a 20 million dollar car from that ticket, if you use the save data trick with the USB drive. The other cars you can get are just regular gt500 cars.

@BMWM52012, that is one of the good tickets for those high value car 👍

Anyone interested in paints or a car today?

Only offering to people that did not receive anything from this thread yet 👍

@BMWM52012, that is one of the good tickets for those high value car 👍

Anyone interested in paints or a car today?

Only offering to people that did not receive anything from this thread yet 👍

Hope i'm not being a pest, but can i please have any standard car please?
I don't have very many cars.

Hope i'm not being a pest, but can i please have any standard car please?
I don't have very many cars.

You choose. I have every model available. Depending if you want it to be 0/0 of course :D

If nobody else comes, you want the paint too?
Have every mygt. paint available.

Cheers

You choose. I have every model available. Depending if you want it to be 0/0 of course :D

If nobody else comes, you want the paint too?
Have every mygt. paint available.

Cheers

Thanks.
I would like a 500PP car so i can win the 500PP seasonal.
And 5 Matte Blure would rock Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back