The Gran Turismo 5 Edited Pictures Thread (56k Warning)

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 260 comments
I saw some pictures of edited/Photoshopped GT5 screenshots and they looked like pure art. I liked the idea so I decided to create this thread to house all of those gorgeous edited screenshots. :D

Here's some:

I just made this, thoughts? :)

vetdp.jpg

gt1m.jpg

Anyways yeah, cant wait to edit the pictures I take myself :)

Last one, Lets find the proper thread hahaha!

gt5a.jpg

Figured I'd have a go myself, see what I can do without my precious Photoshop. Criticism welcome, but bear in mind I'm going for a sort of imperfect 80s Polaroid vibe with this one...

polaroid2.png

Edit: Added a shadow for the mirror :)

nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg

Couldn't resist. No more from me.

I made this I think it looks kinda cool but I lost all my editing software :(
skyline2.jpg

Last edited:
I may actually have to acquire Photoshop again just to edit my GT5 photos with, I miss it so much.

Last edited:
To the OP: this is an absurdly bad thread.
I've seen the pictures myself, and they are in fact beautiful and thread-worthy.

If you're going to make a new thread, put some effort in to it.
Collect all the images yourself, host them in a thread, and create a meaningful and memorable viewing experience.

To the OP: this is an absurdly bad thread.
I've seen the pictures myself, and they are in fact beautiful and thread-worthy.

If you're going to make a new thread, put some effort in to it.
Collect all the images yourself, host them in a thread, and create a meaningful and memorable viewing experience.

Done. 👍 Now I need some feedback please. :)

Now that's a thread PSN!
Well done.

I love the 2nd pic of the Mercedes.
Could put that in a magazine and I wouldn't think twice of it being real.
And it's a gorgeous car.

Nice Job * PSNgamer *

love what you have done with those pics

especially love the corvette one

question can you photoshop The 06 viper coupe:guilty:

I´m not going ruin everybody's fun but all these edits make the photos look less real in my book.

Unlike other games, GT5 has a very realistic lighting and look with no bloom or anything like that.. I don't see the point in adding that in with Photoshop really.

here´s my contribution.

montagem02.jpg

montagem01.jpg

montagem03.jpg

And this one from hsoomal..coundn´t resist into turning it in an magazine ad.... :)

montagem04.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to play with photomode and Photoshop

nrburgringnordschleife2.jpg

Something is wrong with the wheels in this picture...

The spokes are not all equally blurred... if anything the bottom half should be not blurred while the top half was blurred because while the car moves forward the bottom half are moving backwards essentially partially cancelling out the motion blur they would normally get...

Either way I don't understand why the front wheels and back would blur diffrent and why which halves of the wheels are blurred as they are...

Focus is set on rear instead of front maybe...

Focus should be even across the entire image... only thing that changes focus is distance from lens and the car is reasonably perpendicular to the lense enough to make that mostly a non issue. Also the body remains pretty evenly sharp the whole length so that doesn't explain it really...

Even so, focus doesn't create motion blur... the two are distinctly different effects.

Back