The Gran Turismo 5 Edited Pictures Thread (56k Warning)

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 260 comments
London city street scene with my Matte purple SLS.. All pictures I edit are done with Paint NET
29vyxp5.jpg

And here's two more of Rome. I focused on the two Lancia Stratos' in the first picture. just like I focused ont he SLS in the original picture I posted. If you can imagine it as someone on the side of the street that took the picture.
9905de.jpg
qod407.jpg

They're all waaaayyy to over saturated and you should really download the Feathering plugin for PDN.

The traffic pics are a great idea, but yes, you really need to lower the saturation.
And like badger mentioned, we already have a thread for heavy editing.

I posted this one in another similar thread
fujispeedwayf3finsh.png

I didn't post this one, so heres something new(If you don't go to the competitions forum)
tokyor2465.png

Kinda lame old school photoshop style clouds/lightening.(At least that's how I see it, was like the first thing I learned in photoshop :yuck:)

That GTR is clever. Well done! 👍

Not sure if you did this or not, but add yellow and green under the lights on the car as it would probably be reflecting some.

All of them are incredible!

Hasn't really had much editing done to it, just some lightroom adjustments and a gradient added, but I didn't know where else it belonged. Hope you like :)

The traffic pics are a great idea, but yes, you really need to lower the saturation.
And like badger mentioned, we already have a thread for heavy editing.

Although that thread is also about editing, it is for the more extreme edits. This one is for the people (like me) that just change the levels of saturation, brightness e.t.c and possibly add some effects as well.

Here are a couple of mine.

Also. What one do you like most?

I don't believe these are too extreme.

WOW, Ashes. No #1, #2, #10, #11, #12, #13, #15, #16 and 6 are absolutely AMAZING.

Nothing new here, but i think they fit the theme well :nervous:

5760657124_e407bfbe7b_b.jpg

5782686676_55ba8b369f_b.jpg

5828140851_4058b37ea3_b.jpg

These 2 are more subtly edited (like just color balance and lighting levels and such)
5931254110_7ff9503209_b.jpg

5951977301_2fd6f5ea47_b.jpg

Back