The GT5 DLC/Rare Paints database V.3.71 - muscle car link - Upd. 3.6.

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments

Make this thread sticky or not? - Public vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CRXFREAK001
for all of you posting the "USB stick trick" for stuff like this, you all are what has made the trading disgusting in GT5. why spend the $ on the DLC if its just gonna be duped and traded, and you dont even lose a paint, yet someone else gains a paint? way to use other peoples $ to spread stuff around. man you guys are dense.

as for the topic, its nice to see someone that's taken the time to put up a thread on the colors, thank you! many times over! :) now time for the other 800 some odd paints in the game lol.

Think again Batman , before jumping in feet first check the facts . You don't receive the DLC chip because it can't be traded . Do you really think they would create a DLC that could be traded ???? they wouldn't earn any money from it would they .
Come mate wakey wakey :dunce:

Last edited:
Plus I would like to point since the HACK on SONY and PSN they had many moons ago, How many now feel safe using the PSN Store anymore.?
At least for those that are weary of using the store and those that just do not use it full stop. And thats many?
At least get a chance to get some of the newly painted cars they are after.?
Thats just the way it is.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I have been looking for the tank car horn what number is it... I will pay top dollar if anyone has it and i will dupe it back to them.... Appreciate any help finding it... thanks

I have been looking for the tank car horn what number is it... I will pay top dollar if anyone has it and i will dupe it back to them.... Appreciate any help finding it... thanks

Ask for #112... That`s what you are looking for. 👍

Formula Gran Turismo section added (4 colours missing).

If anybody has the missing 4 colours and likes to put them online feel free to send me an info. If not befriended already on one of my accounts send FR to my side account AAA-Gear.
I`ll catch your FGTs for a picture to complete the section.

If anybody has the missing 4 colours and likes to put them online feel free to send me an info. If not befriended already on one of my accounts send FR to my side account AAA-Gear.

I will share what I have now...

Hello my friend,

Both FGT I own are shared and online. I think one of the colors is missing in the OP. Feel free to use them if so.

👍

Project FGT finished.
240px-Kirk.JPG

Thanks for the help.

Exactly how rare is matte white and matte brown?

For those who get it soon it`s not rare. Means: The later you get it the rarer it is for you personally. You earn a matte (or chrome) paint chip every 30 cars you collect. Pure chance when you get a specific colour.

The FGT pictures look good, since the OCD started, I get the Orange one everytime :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Back