The GT5 DLC/Rare Paints database V.3.71 - muscle car link - Upd. 3.6.

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments

Make this thread sticky or not? - Public vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anyway to put an appeal out to this thread for a picture of the Veyrons In GT5 not PSP version or any other version out there apart from GT5 and a descript of the colour with it.?
There are So many threads out there on the colours and whats out there but people say they have this colour and that colour, So with a data base then we can all see what colours actually do exsist.:D
Thanks in advanced for any work carried out my Monatsende (Thread creator) or who ever takes this task on.
You do not need to own all of the Veyrons just BORROW from some one who does have some to take pictures.?
Bye for now.:)

Is there anyway to put an appeal out to this thread for a picture of the Veyrons In GT5 not PSP version or any other version out there apart from GT5 and a descript of the colour with it.?
There are So many threads out there on the colours and whats out there but people say they have this colour and that colour, So with a data base then we can all see what colours actually do exsist.:D
Thanks in advanced for any work carried out my Monatsende (Thread creator) or who ever takes this task on.
You do not need to own all of the Veyrons just BORROW from some one who does have some to take pictures.?
Bye for now.:)
I think someone is putting a new one together now, Just waiting for a link to the final product is complete then we can lint this thread with that one

Im making it right now, let me finish the pictures and you can copy the codes for this thread!! Ill let you know, when Im finished, Im still looking for 3 Veyrons!!

That would be great. Feel free to supply me with links/codes via PM and I`ll add the Veyrons to the OP.

Good idea, good work (I am sure about.) = good result :)👍

I spent some time looking for this thread, didn't think to look in marketplace! Doh!
Anyway, thanks to the OP for creating this - very useful

You might as well add the following colors (that are from the Aventador)

Bianco Canopus (white, matte)
Nero Nemesis (black, matte)
Marrone Apus (black, matte)

No pictures yet since I don't have the car pack that includes the said car.

I think Marrone apus is Matte dark Brown isn't it?

That's right, mate. We got 3 new Matte paints. :D:tup:

Btw. awesome work, Monatsende! And the horn samples, lol. :bowdown:

Welcome back , do you know the number of the Mazda '68 (can't remember full name but is a prize car)

I send you tomorrow those new mattes 👍

Great,mate.

I`ll fix the new mattes then in the OP.

Thanks for support.

P.S.: I did not forget the Bugatti project, goukipau!!!

Last edited:
New mattes+ XJR9 LM Race Car '88 chip delivered to monatsanfang:tup:

It seems that Unnamed Purple from the XJR-9 after Update 2.0.4 now has a name "XJR-9 Purple" and it is no longer given as a paint chip when you get the car anymore... Maybe that may make this truly one of the rarest paint chips if I am not the only one that noticed this....

It seems that Unnamed Purple from the XJR-9 after Update 2.0.4 now has a name "XJR-9 Purple" and it is no longer given as a paint chip when you get the car anymore... Maybe that may make this truly one of the rarest paint chips if I am not the only one that noticed this....

That's right, mate. :D:tup:

But I was faster, look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6643971#post6643971

I bet you will also not get the paint chip as login bonus. What a luck, I've got already enough copies of the chip on my alt accounts. :lol:

:lol: Could have been one of the rarest chip if not THIS would have been popped up very soon... :lol: I blame Outeke for being a good guy. :D

/edit
oups wrong thread.

Then ill say... that we are gonna see an increase in purple cars in the near future :scared:

Last edited:
Just dropping by to say i love this thread!!!! Im in the process now of painting some of my best cars in the DLC paints so this thread is truly a godsend :D

To show my appreciation id like to send you a car painted in a colour from the DLC paint pack. Let me know what car model and what paint you'd like it painted in ;)

Just dropping by to say i love this thread!!!! Im in the process now of painting some of my best cars in the DLC paints so this thread is truly a godsend :D

To show my appreciation id like to send you a car painted in a colour from the DLC paint pack. Let me know what car model and what paint you'd like it painted in ;)

Thanks for your kind words. I truely can`t resist your offer. I have all of them cars but DLC painted is another thingy...

RUF Yellow Bird in CHROME-008 would be awesome. Please send your FR to AAA-Ticket because I´m not sure about your PSN (SEN) with all those ---- :scared:

Thanks in advance and no problem if you can`t send. Whichever reason that might cause...

EDIT: Curiously asked, which reason is it???

Last edited:
And yes, there are cars with painted ORIGINAL RIMS. Just as an example: Maserati GranTurismo S '08 with black rims.

You can repaint original rims on some cars, really? :confused:

I've tried it on some cars, didn't let me. Do you have a list of cars where it's possible? :dopey:

Gold paint chips link added - quite below at the OP. Have a look if you are interested in "the perfect gold".

Latest Posts

Back