The GT5 v1.07 Blacklist Thread

• Thread starter Crit
  • 201 comments
What exactly is this list supposed to mean?

Useless cars to acquire or something?

Did you read the OP. (Original Post)
Its a list that states which cars are untradable.?

The list is now pretty mature, so here it is : the 10% of GT5 cars that are deemed so dangerous by the PD Gestapo that they can no longer be traded.

Thats what the list is up for.
Thats why It got sticked Feb 25 2011, 5:00 AM when the trade limit thing kicked in.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Since these cars can't be traded, then doesn't that make them more valuable since they are harder to acquire? Just a thought.

Yes and I just gave stupid question stupid answer 👍

I think this thread needs a simpler title like

CARS THAT CAN NOT BE SEND IN GT5 !

or

DO NOT ASK FOR THESE CARS !

ALL of the latest round of GT Academy cars are untradeable!

This includes the following:
All Golds in Round 1: Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) ’11
All Golds in Round 2: Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02
All Golds in Round 3: Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II (GT Academy) ’94
All Golds in Round 4: Nissan 370Z (GT Academy) ’08
All Golds in Round 5: Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II Nür (GT Academy) ’02
All Golds in Round 6: Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) ’12
All Golds in Round 7: Nissan GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) ’12
All Golds in Round 8: Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) ’08

The gifting icon is even grayed out... hopefully you aren't one of the few that decided not to participate thinking you could just trade for them. :scared:

ALL of the latest round of GT Academy cars are untradeable!

This includes the following:
All Golds in Round 1: Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) ’11
All Golds in Round 2: Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) ’02
All Golds in Round 3: Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II (GT Academy) ’94
All Golds in Round 4: Nissan 370Z (GT Academy) ’08
All Golds in Round 5: Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II Nür (GT Academy) ’02
All Golds in Round 6: Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) ’12
All Golds in Round 7: Nissan GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) ’12
All Golds in Round 8: Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) ’08

The gifting icon is even grayed out... hopefully you aren't one of the few that decided not to participate thinking you could just trade for them. :scared:

I definitely fell into that category!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: :ouch: :grumpy: :guilty:

Sorry Rayzah - I feel your pain ... well, less and less as my prize cars show up!

I've fiddled around with it for a while, and have found out why these cars cost less than $1 million, and yet no one can trade them. It's because there's some mileage on them when you buy them; when you drive a car for a certain period of time it starts to lose some of it's value.

Say you bought an FTO Super Touring Car from the UCD. It has a couple thousand miles on it, and costs ~$970,000-$980,000. You could estimate the full price of the FTO from there. It's lost a little bit of value from it's original sale price, and is therefore a Used Car. So if you were to buy the FTO brand new from the Online Dealership, you'd be paying exactly $1 million for it.

And I should point out that I knew the GT Academy cars were going to be untradeable, just like most of the DLC/Stealth Model/Chrome Line cars (correct me if I'm wrong).

Cars over 950.000 cr aren´t tradeable. That`s why FTO and RX-7 LM arent tradeable :D In OCD, the prices of cars are fixed, not like in UCD( Used Car Dealership) OCD- 1.000.000 Cr and UCD- 984.854 XD

Premium cars equal or over 1 000 000 cr are untradable.
Standard cars equal or over 950 000 cr are untradable.

Premium cars equal or over 1 000 000 cr are untradable.
Standard cars equal or over 950 000 cr are untradable.

The limit is still 950,000 for Premium, because there is no Premium cars for 999,000.

According to that list on the 1st page, car #63 is my "Eleanor" Just can find it on the UCD, the money is there, just not that damn car!!

Back