The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
If you had the pre order with the paints you will have a light blue color like the 458. There was a bright GT blue from a seasonal too.

Well, I have the 15th Anniversary Edition. I didn't pre-order. My parents just bought it for Christmas, so I guess there were some copies left behind.

image.jpg

Saw this m5, what blue is this?

I think there are a couple of colours close to it... I'll check later for you.

I chose GT-Japanese-007-W, since it was the closest out of what I already had.
I'd be happy to learn of anything closer.
There's an "old generation" colour (number 7 again) that might be close, too, but it's not been put in a seasonal yet.
I'll give them a try, thanks.

EDIT: Um, I don't have those colors. So, I can't really try them.

Last edited:

The "Japanese" one was a prize for gold on one of the seasonals, and the other hasn't been offered in GT6 yet, so there was always the risk! ;)

Wait and see what the experts dig up. :)

That said, the Subaru 360 might have a colour that is close, or the Mazda Carol - old Japanese and European cars might be a good place to browse if you're bored of waiting.

The "Japanese" one was a prize for gold on one of the seasonals, and the other hasn't been offered in GT6 yet, so there was always the risk! ;)

Wait and see what the experts dig up. :)

That said, the Subaru 360 might have a colour that is close, or the Mazda Carol - old Japanese and European cars might be a good place to browse if you're bored of waiting.
Thanks and I checked those already. I actually checked a lot of cars today. There was a light aqua color on a toyota prius that was close, but not quite. I did see a color on my paint chip list though that cuts it close, it was sea frost green or something like that. I'm using that at the moment, the only problem is that it displays a black stripe on the side rather than white, but I'll manage it.

Thanks and I checked those already. I actually checked a lot of cars today. There was a light aqua color on a toyota prius that was close, but not quite. I did see a color on my paint chip list though that cuts it close, it was sea frost green or something like that. I'm using that at the moment, the only problem is that it displays a black stripe on the side rather than white, but I'll manage it.
Mine has a black stripe, too with the colour I chose; it's automatically switched according to the overall brightness of the paint you choose, for contrast. I think you'd have to go very dark (for the colour you want) to get a white stripe, but you might be able to achieve it!

Just FYI, the GT-JAPANESE-007-W is now available in the current seasonals line up, it's the gold prize for one of the A-Spec races (the third one, I think).

Does anyone know what color that has a similiar shade to Mako and Sayuki's Sileighty?

.....well, you know what i'm doing :sly:

Check any of the contemporary Nissans, it looks like an OEM colour; for example Mediterranean Blue, which may be available on the '96 S14 Silvia. The '93 S14 has a colour that is close.
EDIT: actually, the Zenki S14 doesn't have that colour any more... :odd:

Last edited:
Just FYI, the GT-JAPANESE-007-W is now available in the current seasonals line up, it's the gold prize for one of the A-Spec races (the third one, I think).
It is, I won the expert race a couple days ago and tried the color; it doesn't match the color well enough for me unfortunately. It's fine though, I found a color close to what I wented anyway.

Does anyone know what color that has a similiar shade to Mako and Sayuki's Sileighty?

Try Daytona Blue Pearl Metallic (Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, US) '03) & BBS RS + Citron Gold Metallic (Plymouth Superbird '70)

Must find either the toyota color Silver Pine Mica or something close, theres a lot of Toyotas and Lexuses and couldn't find anything but not sure if I missed something.

Must find either the toyota color Silver Pine Mica or something close, theres a lot of Toyotas and Lexuses and couldn't find anything but not sure if I missed something.

Try Gin Back Metallic (Toyota Vitz F '12)

Last edited:

Having looked properly, a specific colour that looks to be a good match to the anime (to my eyes) is Sapphire Blue on either of the Standard 300ZX Z32 "Two Seater" cars (the Premium 300ZX doesn't have the colour). The 350Z blues look too bright to me, but Brilliant Blue on any S15 is a nice mid-point between the Sapphire and Monterey / Daytona Blue if Sapphire is too dark for you. There's a cheaper alternative to Sapphire Blue on the Micra, but I forget what it's called (something with M).

The S13's Velvet Blue looks too dark to me, as is the Dark Blue on the R32 skylines and such. :)
There may be better choices outside of Nissan...
It is, I won the expert race a couple days ago and tried the color; it doesn't match the color well enough for me unfortunately. It's fine though, I found a color close to what I wented anyway.

Ooh, care to share? :dopey:

EDIT: is it still Sea Frost Green, as you already mentioned? Remember where you found it? I'm always keen to try other colours, I just used what I already had and blagged it from memory...
EDIT: Google says Camaro or Jaguar, thanks!

Last edited:
H

Ooh, care to share? :dopey:

EDIT: is it still Sea Frost Green, as you already mentioned? Remember where you found it? I'm always keen to try other colours, I just used what I already had and blagged it from memory...
EDIT: Google says Camaro or Jaguar, thanks!
Yeah, it's sea frost green. That color just seemed about perfect to me aside from the stripe.

Back in GT5 I had a paint chip on my Enzo named Sunset Orange. Having found Sunset Orange II in GT6, i'm a little displeased by the fact that it looks nothing like the original color. Not having GT5 anymore I can no longer go get a screenshot of the Enzo, but if anyone can and is willing to boot up that relic of a game, throw the original color on an Enzo, and find a close match in GT6, I would greatly appreciate it!

The gran-turismo.wikia states that the original color was available from Nissan and is a metallic paint. Whether or not their list is based off of GT5 or not i am uncertain. Also, GT6's LFA has a paint named Sunset Orange, but too looks nothing like the original.

EDIT: The Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) '03 was the car I was looking for with the paint chip. No need to search anymore.

Last edited:
Back