The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Somewhere under there appears to be Montego Blue Mica available on the Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91 as well as other Mazdas from around that period.

Try Blue Pearlescent from the TVR V8S '91.
I used Estoril Blue from the Caterham fire blade on mine. Shoreline drive blue from the Hyundai Genesis coupe looked good too.

They look similar yet not close. I found Tahiti Blue Pearl from 98 Mini.

UPDATE : Still no good. Supersonic blue pearl looks like strong blue base color with touch of a purple but Tahiti Blue looks more purple than blue.

Last edited:
They look similar yet not close. I found Tahiti Blue Pearl from 98 Mini.

UPDATE : Still no good. Supersonic blue pearl looks like strong blue base color with touch of a purple but Tahiti Blue looks more purple than blue.

Yeah this is a really tough one. There's a lot of paints in the game that are similar but not quite the same splash of purple added to the mix.
The agean blue pearl on the cl Acura seems like the correct blue but not enough purple maybe?

What is closest match for Supersonic Blue Pearl from Honda?
IMGP0275a.jpg

Hmm...Try Europablau (Opel Speedster '00)

I would like to know which cars have good metallic golds for a Ferrari, like this one
But you know chrome and really shiny gold wont do, I would like to get as close to the colour in the picture

Attachments

• tmp_10982-Screenshot_2014-11-14-06-12-09_20141114061550664-569948310.jpg
    tmp_10982-Screenshot_2014-11-14-06-12-09_20141114061550664-569948310.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I would like to know which cars have good metallic golds for a Ferrari, like this one
But you know chrome and really shiny gold wont do, I would like to get as close to the colour in the picture

For the darker gold wheels I use saddle tan or riverside gold metallic from the older corvettes or gold poly from the Ferrari 512

I don't if this is already asked but i want a color that is similar to the Murciélago 40th Anniversary Edition Blue colour for my Murciélago
6307296771_10ebe661c0_z.jpg

For the darker gold wheels I use saddle tan or riverside gold metallic from the older corvettes or gold poly from the Ferrari 512

THE best 3 to use no doubts, don't even look elsewhere, nothing has that perfect hint of bronze though. These are it.

Murci 40th blue. Cool Soda metallic? On the leaf? Not near game, there's another one aswell.

Last edited:
I need help, I know this isnt GT6 Part Matching thread but I didnt find on either. Could u please tell me which wheel in GT6 is closest to the picture. THX, ur beloved GT racer Juim1j.

Attachments

• tmp_6907-Screenshot_2014-11-18-15-16-05264394562.jpg
    tmp_6907-Screenshot_2014-11-18-15-16-05264394562.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 8
I need help, I know this isnt GT6 Part Matching thread but I didnt find on either.
Well... we're not here to do that. It's for colours. Feel free to create a thread of your own.

Also I've said it before, but your grammar is deplorable.

1998 Subaru Legacy has something similar.

And he's grilling you on your grammar because it's the rules on this forum to use proper grammar at all times.

Honda Integra Blue
The Tommy Kaira's also have a blue similar to the VX220's.
Also try the Caterham, the SLS AMG or the TVR Tamora's blue pearlescent.

Last edited:
rauhwelt.jpg

Wheels and body colour, please. :) I have matte black from the Toyota GT86 Concept car, but I don't know of any brown/bronze for the wheels.

rauhwelt.jpg

Wheels and body colour, please. :) I have matte black from the Toyota GT86 Concept car, but I don't know of any brown/bronze for the wheels.

Try BMW. I remember they have some decent metallic brown/bronze paint.

Gold poly from either the Dino or the 512BB.
Or, the chevy el camino has something similar

Anything close to this?
51018909.jpg

Literally identical in every way to my car IRL (so DON'T SAY IT'S UGLY! :grumpy:), except mine is in much better condition cosmetically. No dents, no faded paint, headlights are in better shape (though there is a roughly 2-inch diameter paint chip in the back bumper)... anyway, anything close?

Anything close to this?
51018909.jpg

Literally identical in every way to my car IRL (so DON'T SAY IT'S UGLY! :grumpy:), except mine is in much better condition cosmetically. No dents, no faded paint, headlights are in better shape (though there is a roughly 2-inch diameter paint chip in the back bumper)... anyway, anything close?
Most old muscle cars should have what you're looking for. Try the '70 Challenger.

Yeah champagne gold metallic from old Chevys.

Not near the game, so off top of head also is Silica Breath Metallic, cheapest from the Nissan Primera 20v. I can see that being pretty close in my minds eye.

There are a few though, so you should find a good fit. DIY, trawling colours is the new GT5 UCD game!

Most old muscle cars should have what you're looking for. Try the '70 Challenger.
Of course I'm fine with buying any Mopar for any reason, but the problem is I already have TWO of those...one in Green Go (smooth move, Dodge), and the one from Vanishing Point.
Yeah champagne gold metallic from old Chevys.

Not near the game, so off top of head also is Silica Breath Metallic, cheapest from the Nissan Primera 20v. I can see that being pretty close in my minds eye.

There are a few though, so you should find a good fit. DIY, trawling colours is the new GT5 UCD game!
What an odd name for a color...but the color that's coming to mind actually is just about dead-on with that. Thanks for the tip!

htup-1207-01-o+2011-honda-CR-Z+JDP-engineering-rear-diffuser.JPG

Matching wheel colour please, all the gold's I have right now are either too dark or too bright.
I've tried Gobi Metallic, Beige Metallic, Phoenixgelb Metallic, Austin Yellow, Riverside Gold Metallic, Saddle Tan, Sandinbeige Metallic, Gold Poly, Sepang Bronze, Sonora, Nocciola Met., and Oro Chiaro but none fit the bill.

Matching wheel colour please, all the gold's I have right now are either too dark or too bright.
I've tried Gobi Metallic, Beige Metallic, Phoenixgelb Metallic, Austin Yellow, Riverside Gold Metallic, Saddle Tan, Sandinbeige Metallic, Gold Poly, Sepang Bronze, Sonora, Nocciola Met., and Oro Chiaro but none fit the bill.

Solar gold 78 trans am

Sparkle Yellow Metallic, 98' Prelude is good.

Or try Trumpet gold, which i believe is from Jay Leno's Toronado. But I cant be sure, My PS3 is in another state.

G'day all, any ideas what color this GT Forester is closest to?

Attachments

• IMAG0238.jpg
    IMAG0238.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 7
Back