The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
he, i'm looking for the cloesest green from the italien flag, till now LeMans green is bit to deep and Verde Countach to light (to less darkgreen)

2000px-Flag_map_of_Italy.svg.png

Anyone with an idea of what to use to get the American Racing Vintage Torq Thrust wheels to appear one coloured, in other words match the outer rim? The closest I've found is Matte Light Silver but it's still visibly off in certain lighting conditions.

Anyone with an idea of what to use to get the American Racing Vintage Torq Thrust wheels to appear one coloured, in other words match the outer rim? The closest I've found is Matte Light Silver but it's still visibly off in certain lighting conditions.
Aspen White from the Lotus Elise '11 works surprisingly well (gloss).

I'm looking to see if anyone has found a GREY that is close to the GREY that is the unchangeable grey on the Corvette C6 LM car....
The car has got the black stripe down the side, and then the back is all grey and when you change the color of the car you can only change the front - I'd like to match the grey to the rear... but every time I do in the paint booth - it always is off on the track...

any help ??

Ole
I'm looking to see if anyone has found a GREY that is close to the GREY that is the unchangeable grey on the Corvette C6 LM car....
The car has got the black stripe down the side, and then the back is all grey and when you change the color of the car you can only change the front - I'd like to match the grey to the rear... but every time I do in the paint booth - it always is off on the track...

any help ??

If I remember correctly it's metallic so a silver rather than grey might work? Anyhow these are all the GT Grey's that have been given away in Seasonal Events:

GT Grey:
001-N / 002-N / 003-N / 004-N / 005-N

006-N / 007-N / 008-N / 009-N / 010-N

Taken from my Exclusive Paint Chip thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/exclusive-gt6-paint-chip-database-updated-15-12-14.311983/

yeah I would say its metallic... Also I could go black... if anyone has matched the black of the stripe that would work for me too...

Hi there, I'm looking for a white metallic color. Anyone know of a car/dealer that has such a color? very light silver metallic might also be good enough, although white is preferred.

On a side note, does anyone know of a list of all paints available in GT6, my searches only get me the GT5 paint list.

Hi there, I'm looking for a white metallic color. Anyone know of a car/dealer that has such a color? very light silver metallic might also be good enough, although white is preferred.

On a side note, does anyone know of a list of all paints available in GT6, my searches only get me the GT5 paint list.
The only white that shows up in the metallic section of paint is mineral white from the bmw m4. Looks more like a pearl though. There's a couple pearls that are really bright, spectrum white pearl I think from the Honda Insight and morning frost white from Aston.

I'll look for more when I'm home

Good ol' Caddy CTS V has a metallic white, and the Toyota 86 has a pearlescent white (satin something) which has a very nice effect.

Matte Orange from the seasonals specifically. Quite a good match actually.

The usual (Audi TT) Glutorange or (Focus) Electric Orange can substitute but they're gloss, or you wait for the matte to come back round in a seasonal if you didn't get it first time. Looks random though, so you could be waiting a while.

Ole

any help ??
Hey ole! I remember in GT5 I found the "Titanium Silver" from the Aston Martin DB9 was pretty close.

hsv
The one place on GTP to match colours from real life to GT6

Now with a summary of the most important/prominent requests from the first few pages, with more to follow:

Verde Miura - Fantasiagrun" (VW Lupo 1.4 '02)

Gold wheels - Austin Yellow (BMW M4)

Viper Green (Scirocco) - Spirited Green Metallic (Mazda Demio Sport '10)

Macademia Metallic (Porsche) - Mocha Brown Pearl (S4 '98)

TAKATA green - Aztec Green Pearl (Honda BEAT Version F '92)

Polestar blue - Azzuro (Stratos '73)

"Tic-Tac" green - Fresh Green (Lexus LFA '10)

Alien Green (Clio RS) - Mist Green (Lexus LFA '10)

Rosso Tristrato/Fuoco (458) - Competizione Red (Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08)

McLaren Orange - Papaya Orange('03Audi TT coupe 3.2 quattro)

Spirit Blue (Fiesta ST) - Blue Pearlescent (TVR Tamora)/Pacific Blue (Jaguar)​
pretty sure this needs to be updated :lol:

Stock Miura color?

Earlier in this thread, I saw a suggestion of using the LFA "orange" as the Miura color. In the dealer, it looks right. But when viewed in an A/B comparison, it's actually too bright, and perhaps too light a hue or tone (not good with color descriptions). Is there one closer? (or better yet, the same actual thing just under a different name)

(really wish they'd given us this chip so we could return to stock if we chose. Even if it's a one-off color with no name in the real world, it could be scanned and duplicated.)

GT flouresence green is a good color for a stock Miura color.

Matching the one you buy it with? What I'm looking for is an option to return it to what it was bought as, should I ever feel the need, without spending another 15 million.

Matching the one you buy it with? What I'm looking for is an option to return it to what it was bought as, should I ever feel the need, without spending another 15 million.
I doubt you'll find a good match - it's an odd shade.

Hi guys, does anyone know a match to this beaut?

Attachments

• 384521_Ford_GT40_Gulf-Oil_Le_1920x1200_(www_GdeFon_ru).jpg
    384521_Ford_GT40_Gulf-Oil_Le_1920x1200_(www_GdeFon_ru).jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 11
There's no direct match, but there are a few that are almost close. There was a thread about this many months ago.
yeah, I love this colour, I mean, when I think of racing cars I think of this colour! anyone think they know the thread? or even the closest colours name? cheers

Back