The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
yeah, I love this colour, I mean, when I think of racing cars I think of this colour! anyone think they know the thread? or even the closest colours name? cheers
I can't find the thread, but the contenders were:

Azzurro Acqua Marina
Ice Blue
Fresh Blue
Celeste
Hellblau
and maybe Matte Light Blue.

I don't remember what cars these come from.

I can't find the thread, but the contenders were:

Azzurro Acqua Marina
Ice Blue
Fresh Blue
Celeste
Hellblau
and maybe Matte Light Blue.

I don't remember what cars these come from.
Ok, but cheers mate! I will try to find these ( I could post my findings on here to help others ), and test which one seems to be the closest match! I will post my findings on here to help you all :D

Any suggestions on "Maglite Blue"? Pics don't really seem to do it justice. I would describe it as metallic blue, in that it is blue that looks like metal, or perhaps 'anodized blue'. Chrome blue might be another description.

I have a chrome blue GT6 color, but it's too light. As if the blue pigment is too watered down, leaving it more chrome than blue. Lazer Blue and Gran Turismo Blau are both close, but both too blue and not enough 'chrome'.

maglite-staaflamp-3d-cel-blauw-ML7738-64-315DS-d2.jpg

Any suggestions on "Maglite Blue"? Pics don't really seem to do it justice. I would describe it as metallic blue, in that it is blue that looks like metal, or perhaps 'anodized blue'. Chrome blue might be another description.

I have a chrome blue GT6 color, but it's too light. As if the blue pigment is too watered down, leaving it more chrome than blue. Lazer Blue and Gran Turismo Blau are both close, but both too blue and not enough 'chrome'.

maglite-staaflamp-3d-cel-blauw-ML7738-64-315DS-d2.jpg

You could try "Spectrum Blue Metallic" for the Jaguar XKR Coupe '10, it might be a tad dark but it has the same shinyness.

no, I shall give this a look when I get home later today. thanks

Once it finally appears on a seasonal, GT PASTELTONE 002-C is a perfect match for it.

I'll add some pictures a bit later.

Edit: (Click for full!)

Spectrum Blue Metallic:
nBER9wcgvDc43Y20F6_0.jpg

GT PASTELTONE 002-C:
0OZS0mP4Ldv4oWf31o_0.jpg

Last edited:
I want to race this season with the color and helmet of one of my favorite drivers; i already have the helmet now i need to find the right red shade:

2843805818_a296cc97ac_b.jpg

No red i have looks right when applied to car... Not the ferrari or alfa ones i have. Suggestions? I'll be grateful!

I want to race this season with the color and helmet of one of my favorite drivers; i already have the helmet now i need to find the right red shade:

2843805818_a296cc97ac_b.jpg

No red i have looks right when applied to car... Not the ferrari or alfa ones i have. Suggestions? I'll be grateful!
What helmet are you using?
I'm a big fan of Alboreto as well

Does anyone know of a solid blue color that gives white lettering and stripes when used to paint cars? I used Cyberia Blue off the Mazda AZ-1 on GT5 but it, along with all other similar colors I've tried, gives black stripes/letters.

Okay, I have a request. Can anyone recommend some colors that match the Dragon Priest masks from Skyrim?
Konahrik
180px-SR-item-Konahrik.jpg
Morokei
180px-SR-item-Morokei.jpg

Hevnoraak
180px-SR-item-Hevnoraak.jpg
Krosis
180px-SR-item-Krosis.jpg
Nahkriin
180px-SR-item-Nahkriin.jpg
Otar the Mad
180px-SR-item-Otar.jpg
Rahgot
xsQFx.png
Vokun
180px-SR-item-Vokun.jpg
Volsung
180px-SR-item-Volsung.jpg
Ahzidal
180px-DB-item-Ahzidal.jpg

Dukaan
180px-DB-item-Dukaan.jpg
Zahkriisos
180px-DB-item-Zahkriisos.jpg
Miraak
180px-Miraakmask.png
Hevnoraak, Ahzidal, Dukaan, Zahkriisos and Miraak should be a little shiny. Good Luck and thanks!

In case you're still looking, GT6 Chrome 007 is pretty much identical to that photo. There's two other chromes which are lighter blue but that one's almost perfect. Not sure how you'd aquire it if you don't have the anniversary edition though.

In case you're still looking, GT6 Chrome 007 is pretty much identical to that photo. There's two other chromes which are lighter blue but that one's almost perfect. Not sure how you'd aquire it if you don't have the anniversary edition though.

I am still looking. Thanks. I don't have the Anniversary edition unfortunately, I was given GT6 as a Christmas present and did not know about an Anniversary Edition to pick at that time. :(

Through seasonals, I've acquired 009-N, 003-W, 005-C (the one I think is too light/too chrome not enough blue), 010-W, Japanese 010-W, and 001-W.

I've been seeing repeat prize colors showing up lately, which is rather disappointing.

Whats the closest colour to the Holden VY SS Hot House Green? I had a colour really close to this on GT5 but I don't have GT5 anymore so I can't check what colour it was. :(

Attachments

• 386295936_2fda50065d.jpg
    386295936_2fda50065d.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 15
Whats the closest colour to the Holden VY SS Hot House Green? I had a colour really close to this on GT5 but I don't have GT5 anymore so I can't check what colour it was. :(

Try Spirited Green Metallic. I believe it's a mazda demio '10 color.

I find one for the opel fans..
The London green pearl from the suzuki swift concept is the same color with the limited edition opel tigra A 1997 in real life..
Can you give a picture of a real Tigra in that color? I'm interested in recreating limited edition cars like this but I can't find any photos or imformation about this Tigra.

Back