"The GTP Photography Club"

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 72 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000

Since the Community features just came out, i thought it would make sense to have a Photomode club. The clubs can have an unlimited amount of members, and you can be apart of eight different clubs, so joining this one wont be a waste of a club. Anyone want to make one? I will if you want! :lol:

And yes, that means you @NBDESIGNZ , @MoMo PeeZero and anyone else who uses the online portion of the game (i for some reason get the feeling that not many of the Ultra-Pros use online much...)

OK! The Club is up! try searching for "The GTP Photography Club"!

List of members: DISCLAIMER: its probably full of errors!
Members in red are un-identified
Members with no GTP names beside them have the same PSN ID as GTP username

Carbon925 (Andy Voong)
AJHG1000
Alex_Mac_ (Amac500 [i assume])
AzumangaDavo
Barrettcsk (carfanatic45)
Chameleon9000
DamagedWisdom
Declan1M
FD3S_Mat
FarCountry
GTP_Abraxas
GTP_Dolp
GoldMineGutted
JIMAIR

JL_AUDIO
KING__OF__SKULLS
Karatuk
MeanElf
MidnightMuzic
Moon_KaidoRacers (Moon_K)
NBDESIGNZ
Ninth_wonder48 (NW48)
PeteWheet (Aki Ishikawa)
Prof_DOOM-
ProjectWHaT
Reedinator1234
TEHGAMER13 (Man of Mister)
TR3bxr (TRebor)
Tony_Mandara
VOIDTHELIGHT
Vasily_Zakharov

YuiTW (Yui-san)
Yuji_KaidoRacers
ac1ac1ac1 (ac1)
ariesps
atongo619 (GranTurismo916)
bab2390 (Mazda787)
bxlunltd
carmodder
gr8racrs (GT_Racer22)
hoydeskrekk ([Nor]mclarenF1)
jBhIpS
jazznoisehere
jetcry
kassmark95

leeislee
moejaylan
nascarfan1400
otis_21
rallydakar
ryano_manu
steven_2992
timothelella

wernerkumm (StopForPetrol)
xL86LSWx (LancerEvo7)
xXThe_MaggyXx
xxgamergod32xx (PopHead)
zzz_pt

Last edited:
Ok then! I hope that allot of people get involved though, not just a couple of you!

OK i will create the Club if no-one minds!

Last edited:
OK, i am making the Club now! I am going to keep it as a private club if you don't mind, so if you want in, PM me and i will invite you ASAP!

EDIT: actually, i will have it as public for now! The club name is "The GTP Photography Club", you should be able to search for it!

Last edited:
ac1
I join !! I can finally take pictures with more than one car. Hope to see you out there :dopey:👍
Since I am very clumsy driving ....
As long as we turn visual damage off, you should be fine! :lol:
But yes, i agree, taking photos with only one car can get annoying, and racing the AI is almost unbearable!

Oh and by the way (sorry for double post, but i thought it should be addressed) all members may create a lobby within the club at any time, so if there isn't one already open, feel free to create one yourself!

It would be good to organize some standing weekly date. As such we all Sundays free. And throughout the week, ask the car runs and we're going to use.

For example: Sunday, November 23.

1st round. SuperGT Premium
2nd round. Premium silver Mercedes
3rd round. ........

And tell everyone that car use to not repeat. So as to have everything ready :)

ac1
It would be good to organize some standing weekly date. As such we all Sundays free. And throughout the week, ask the car runs and we're going to use...
That sounds like a solid idea, so we can get some tight racing done and more realistic fields for our photos.

Unfortunately, I work on Sundays, so I'll have to see which weekday seems the most popular for race/photo meetings. I will join up later @Chameleon9000

That sounds like a solid idea, so we can get some tight racing done and more realistic fields for our photos.

Unfortunately, I work on Sundays, so I'll have to see which weekday seems the most popular for race/photo meetings. I will join up later @Chameleon9000
That's the idea! I do really hope we can all find a time to race/shoot with more than one or two people though!

ac1
It would be good to organize some standing weekly date. As such we all Sundays free. And throughout the week, ask the car runs and we're going to use.

For example: Sunday, November 23.

1st round. SuperGT Premium
2nd round. Premium silver Mercedes
3rd round. ........

And tell everyone that car use to not repeat. So as to have everything ready :)
Sorry, didn't see you there! But yeah, that is a really good idea. Luckily, i am able to set up to 10 events that begin at any time, with unique restrictions and all! And you know the best part? It's only one week till the holidays, when i can sort all this out properly! (i also have this next weekend as-well)

Ok, the actual website part is up now, and oh my god is it so much easier to work with! It is much easier to type with a keyboard than a D-pad! I encourage you all to check that out, as its basically another sub-forum!

Oh wow, 33 members. I am very thankful that i changed it too public, because inviting all you people would have been very tedious! Don't forget, you can create your own rooms within the Club at any time, you don't have to wait for me or anything!

Back