The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
Looking at GT Planet from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America. ;) --- Randy

Because only one person at a time can access GTP in Iceland? :odd:

No...my original thought was that one person per country would be posting.

It might be a cool idea to do one of those pin map things where instead of coloring in the country, members put a pin thing where they live. It'd show what parts of the world people live in and how many people live where. No idea how to do it but it might be kinda cool.

There might be a way to make it happen. See below

How did you come up with such an idea? 👍

I actually thought of it more then a year ago but didn't want to take the task on.

Would there be different colours for he amount of users per country or simply that there is minimum 1 user for that country so the map is marked?

I will come up with a scale to do it. This just turned into a huge task if even half the members post in the thread. :scared:

TB
Can the map be broken up by state/province/etc. or are you only going with countries?

I have the maps to break it down like you ask and I will in the future add this feature. 👍

Yes a grand idea in deed. IMHO, as you're the originator, you should add a special designating rectangle for the great state of CO :D.

That will come later. :)

On Topic: So what's the difference between the Blue & Red UNOMoto?? And will you have a different colour for major numbers of members (like 20-30+ members)??

Just GT blue and red colors for the moment. It will be changing soon to be a scale of members in a country.

If you are doing a scale later on then adding a poll would make it really easy to get numbers 👍
Although, you already thought of that, right? :P

Another aussie here :D

Why isn't Tasmania coloured in?

Was about to ask the same thing, please colour in Tasmania (the shield shaped large island just below the eastern part of Australia), it is a state.

You missed a couple spots in Alaska. The Aleutians and the panhandle are people too!

The evolution is taking place. Please come back in and be more specific about the location you call home!

I live in New Mexico, in the US. Surprisingly considering that it's such a small state, I can name at least three other members who live within 45 minutes of me, and a couple of others that are within 90 minutes.

I live in New Mexico, in the US. Surprisingly considering that it's such a small state, I can name at least three other members who live within 45 minutes of me, and a couple of others that are within 90 minutes.

Have them check in and represent the land of enchantment. Get enough and you will magically see your color change.

TB
*adds to Uno's workload and snickers*

NoDak, if you please.

Spreadsheet at the ready, captain :crazy:

Back