The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
UnoMOTO, I recommend Google My Maps for this project - it will make it much simpler for you to keep track of everything, and the map will be interactive and a lot more interesting and interactive. :)

I'm pretty sure that there are a couple from Anarctica!
Actually, there have been 3 visits to the site from IP addresses registered in Antarctica. :crazy:

Since you now have states, I'll represent Oregon. (USA of course)

You can colour in New South Wales - Australia, Queensland - Australia, Victoria - Australia, South Australia - Australia. They are the ones I know for certain from Australia, there might be more.

So we are going again?
Slovenia here. With a country like ours no need to complicate with any states or provinces.

Ulster Ireland, most of the time I play GT.

Good thread and it'll be interesting to see the map when most GTP regulars are accounted for. 👍

Since England hasn't been marked yet I'll represent that one!

(If only the UK wasn't so small, I could've represented Wiltshire!)

Canterbury, New Zealand :D

Home of Richie McCaw, Daniel Carter, Shane Bond and Ernest Rutherford to name but a few famous Cantabs :cool:

I live 1/4 mile from the state line that divides Bristol Va/Tn "Home of the Worlds Fastest 1/2 mile NASCAR track" . My house in on the Virginia side .

South Texas, USA
southtexasdot.jpg

Okay, so you know, I can hardly make anything out. How about having a bolder border to show each country?

Just check out Portugal: 18 subdivisions in such a small rectangle! :crazy:

Anyway, I live in Vila Real, in the North of Portugal :sly:

Back