The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
Eeny meeny myni mo :P Good selection.
But is it really guessing when one can just check the IP address? 💡

- - - - -

Status update: I'm currently adding up everyone's numbers (6 more people's to go through, meaning I'm roughly half done) but I've run into a couple of snags that need addressing. Nothing major. So far, anyway... *crosses toes*

TB
There is no crossover. The "problem" is giving me, for example, Canada instead of breaking it down to providence.

I'm such a picky bastard.

Weren't there some times where that thing happened and the locations were clarified in a later post?

Must we re-state where we're from due to your harddrive failure?

If so, Wales, United Kingdom.

Weren't there some times where that thing happened and the locations were clarified in a later post?
That is essentially what I asked the people that were counting that gave me simply Canada, Australia, etc. I think we've got to the bottom of it and while I'm sure we're possibly off here or there, the map will be accurate enough. :)
Must we re-state where we're from due to your harddrive failure?
Nope, we're all good. If all goes well, I'll have the totals all done tonight and them hopefully I can get the map finished up tomorrow. 👍

(R)Adelaide, South Australia :)

*Anyone else from here? if so I need your help to do a 24hr online endurance race on the Nurb 24hr track... There has to be someone keen surely?

Will accept travellers from interstate too, it's feb 25-26th 2012

Northern California, USA

No, that bit up there. Above Sacramento. No, thats too far, thats Oregon. Go back to San Francisco, now go north. More. More. More. Ok, now Go east a bit. More. More. There, right there! Redding.

Edit

funny-graphs-hella-awesome-map-of-california.jpg

Right there, in the South-West part of Volcanoes and Mountains

Last edited:
Greetings from Malaysia, is there supposed to be a world map in the first post? :odd:

Yes. The person who was curating it (TB) had a computer go pfft, which lost the tabulated data. A bunch of people helped re-count it, but there is no map back up yet. I assume because something (probably inconveniences like work, family and the outdoors) has held him up.
Hopefully soon 👍

I assume because something (probably inconveniences like work, family and the outdoors) has held him up.
You assume well, grasshopper.

After tabulating information to update a campus map at work, the last thing I've wanted to do lately is tabulate information to update the GTP map after I get home. :lol:

Hopefully soon.* 👍

* Like GT5 "soon"...

Yes. The person who was curating it (TB) had a computer go pfft, which lost the tabulated data. A bunch of people helped re-count it, but there is no map back up yet. I assume because something (probably inconveniences like work, family and the outdoors) has held him up.
Hopefully soon 👍

TB
You assume well, grasshopper.

After tabulating information to update a campus map at work, the last thing I've wanted to do lately is tabulate information to update the GTP map after I get home. :lol:

Hopefully soon.* 👍

* Like GT5 "soon"...

Ahh, alright. Thanks for the explanation. Only stumbled upon this thread yesterday and I must say it is a cool idea. Can't wait! :)

Back