The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
Nice Supra dude! This last picture is awesome! :drool:

Thanks!, sadly that may be the end of it with 2.15 (for now :sly:), but there's a glimmer of hope, few friends have said some of their hybrids survived completely intact, maybe the race-gods will (*angelic music*)look kindly upon thy Supra.(/*angelic music*) :lol:

TheKitten
Brings you to Version 1.0... Its different for the GTA Disc..

He probably has the GT5 XL Edition like me. It comes with 2.00 therefore when you delete your game data, it revwets back to 2.00 and not 1.00.

I'm going to delete and have some fun offline. Get back in touch with those wide drag slicks :sly:

The RX-7 LM also has a 3 rotor IIRC.
Not sure about the RX7 LM, but I know that the RX8 LM has one. And if GT4 is anything to go by, it sounds BRILLIANT! Almost like a streetport/bridgeport NA 3 rotor. Perfectly suited for an FD, too, because it redlines @8k, instead of 9k+ like the Renny.

Just a simple slam I did, but I like it
CamaroslammedAbbaziaSanGalgano_zpsd4557166.jpg

last memory of the Bigblock V8 twinturbo powered Suzuki GSX-R/4. (the name sounds awesome)
640kg 750-1100hp.
Topspeeds:
406kmh with 750hp, race setup
436kmh with 1100hp race setup.
465kmh with 1100hp speed setup.

SuziV8drag2_zps29200d60.jpg

Well, here she is.

327ci Small Block, Single Turbo EG

460 HP @4300 RPM
564 ft-lb @3800 RPM
1611 kg

RWD Conversion, Street Tune, Comfort Soft, Old School American Muscle. No chip :)

A joy to drive, and a joy to look at....

(I think I need to go lower :sly:)

Kyoto - Shoren-in_1.jpg

Dat interior....

Kyoto - Shoren-in_2.jpg

Well hello there!

Kyoto - Shoren-in_3.jpg

EG vs. Integra. Who won? You decide! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepic Car Battles of Historyyyyyyyy!

Kyoto - Shoren-in_4.jpg

Alright.... I'm outta here....

Kyoto - Shoren-in_5.jpg

Bye! Wait! Watch out for that - *scrapes bumper* - nevermind....

Right, I don't know where to post this, but I'll ask here.

The civic that I posted above, has a problem..... it spins one wheel instead of both. Coming out of a drift, it will straighten up and keep spinning one wheel (depends which one, usually the rear left - RWD).

I changed the LSD settings but, it still does it. Power output has been increased to 789 HP through tuning, but, nothing has changed.

Any suggestions?

The civic that I posted above, has a problem..... it spins one wheel instead of both. Coming out of a drift, it will straighten up and keep spinning one wheel (depends which one, usually the rear left - RWD).

I changed the LSD settings but, it still does it. Power output has been increased to 789 HP through tuning, but, nothing has changed.

Any suggestions?

I really don't think there's much you can do. The game never ever thought in a million years it would have to deal with a RWD Civic, every single RWD conversion I've done to a FWD has felt strange and had strange characteristics. That's why any FWD drivetrain swap I do will finish as a 4WD because I can't be bothered with the car failing to cope.

Any suggestions?
The LSD will remain completely open, as far as I know. Not really anything you can do about it.

Any suggestions?

Are you using Civics LSD?

You need a fully customisable LSD from a RWD car.

One of my first hybrids, This 69 Camaro Z28 has the engine from a C2 Corvette Z06 race car making about 930hp and and the trans from an SLS AMG Benz, and that "funky" paint chip which most of the time is neon green or pink but occasionally loads as this. Matte black body w/high gloss black stripes. *drool*
Oh and for those interested the engine sounds perfect with this car, but is kind of gutless at low revs. (Especially for a 427)
image.jpg

Doesn't DefaultColor still exist? That chip made cars super-matte black, just like the one above. The "crazy" paint chip with all of the weird lighting effects is called 5727cc.

Well, here she is.

327ci Small Block, Single Turbo EG
That's an EK xD
Anyways...here's a new hybrid I have.

Top Secret V35-GTR with VK45 V8 Twin Turbo

This car was to replicate Smokey's 2005 V35 GT-R Wangan Monster concept despite that the car is a G37. I swapped the VK45 from the Super GT/JGTC R35 race cars and used the JZA80 Supra RZ Kouki ('97) Getrag V161 Transmission (w/ OEM gear ratios and final drive). Highest it can go is about 374km/h when driven alone but I bet it can go around 400+ km/h. Used a Mid-RPM Turbo Kit. Has about 720ps and weight is stock. Runs well on Sports Hard (prefer these for Wangan use).

Special Stage Route 7_2.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_3.jpg
Special Stage Route 7_4.jpg
Special Stage Route X_9.jpg
Special Stage Route X_11.jpg
Special Stage Route X_13.jpg
Special Stage Route X_20.jpg
Special Stage Route X_22.jpg

My last time playing GT5. Had to reflow PS3 after a YLOD just to be able to drive for one last time. Was able to get some precious driving moments before it died shortly after. It's been fun seeing what you guys could do with some imagination and software. Hope to see you guys on GT6. Here are some shots I captured before my PS3 succumbed. Unfortunately, it took all my hybrids with it.
458 Italia
Novitec Lowering Kit (30mm lowering springs)
Ferrari California DCT
219dzbb.jpg

Weistec C63
Supercharged
770 HP
Adjusted ride height
SLS brakes
7 Speed torque converter auto
j08d9i.jpg

2jfg13b.jpg

ZR-1
Sports Super-Soft Tires (mimic Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Zero)
Widened track width
ZR1-RM suspension
Racing Flywheel
2lnvh54.jpg

Back