The Incredibly Lame GT Pun Challenge!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 240 comments
Who needs Abarth when you have Spa......
miami-1.jpg
tumblr_inline_mspl5uErYc1qz4rgp.jpg

I'm getting Tyre-d of these puns. I can't stop Yaw-ning. Then again, I know that it is Exhaust-ing thinking of them.
Come on, get up be Active Top. It isnt a RS Limited posibilities. Now, have some LeMans.

(Bizzare to see the Alpine Thread isnt even as popular as the other VGT. Guess the people expectation are hitting Nür point)

I need to take Abarth.
Also forgot about the fact that I had (Mazda)6 litres of Pepsi in the back of my Atenza.
I'd eat out at a Tuscan-style restaurant Today(G), thanks. Then I'll be on the Beat.

"You're listening to the Beat 102.7"

The
Alfa version of the "Happy 908 times (f-p)py birds" has been released and a beta version is coming soon but first let me and elise go into the skyline's and have a Cappuccino.

She kicked out a cheater because she's a fairlady.

Sorry for saying some words that isn't allowed but i tried my best to censor it a bit.

"Hiya" I said to the rather strange looking MIDGET who entered the showroom for his appointment.
"AUDI-do" he replied. "I'm here for my 1500 appointment?"
"Let me give you a quick DEMIO" I said whilst gesturing to offer him a SEAT in the giant 4x4.
We MARCHed over to the motor and he took a quick look over the bodywork.
"I thought you said this was brand new?" he said, pointing out what seemed to be the tiniest of MICRAscopic dirt marks.
"Oh that - that's a LEAF, sir. See?" I said as I brushed it aside. "Now please, I need you to pay ATENZA as we go through the starting procedure - it's pretty basic but you can be there FURAIges if you miss a STEP".
He climbed aboard and immediately noticed how high the seating position was from the ground. I noticed he seemed to be suffering from a small bout of VERTIGO, bless him. Must be tough for people like him, CIEN as he was so small. I'll admit, it was kind of AMUSE-ing to see him struggle to see over the steering wheel, but he seemed to be COPEN just fine so I let him take her out for a spin.

It was about 1600 when it hit me - PAO! He hadn't returned.

That's the last time I give anybody the test-drive OPTION.

I just wish Sagat was around to VIPER, VIPER, VIPER Uppercut his MIDGET butt.

But as Michael SERA once told me - sometimes you TRIUMPH, and sometimes god just doesn't give a DANGAN.

This thread is getting out of hand. I feel it's time for me to MOVE on. I may not be a fair lady, but I am going to catch some Zs because that's still an option. I will no longer be Active in this thread, and will no longer try to rise to the Top in this challenge. I must Escape from this thread.

-You Mazda been into space?

-Eeeeespace? I think not. Note Dat-sun?

-Hmmm, Solstice you know. But what of it?

-The Swift Rocket that Vanquish gravity for an Odyssey in space wasn't really the Works it was supposed to Be. No Focus, and no Insight.

I Beetle today. She wasn't happy at being beaten by a Bugatti I Aida. I also went shoplifting. It was a crimESPRIT.

Last edited:
Back