The Maserati Trophy...Season 1 over

• Thread starter Goodwolf
  • 235 comments
It was great fun racing the Maserati at Motegi, particularly the first race in which Bo and I were battling for most of it! :cheers: Race two was different. Bo pulled a clear lead as I was caught up in a couple of incidents on lap one. There was some great racing that followed though, and I was able to make second place for the end of the race.

Well done to Bo for his win in race two. 👍

Pictures from both races:

Yeah, your pictures always brings a smile on my face. Topnotch as ever.

Race 1 was a gem, Gary. Thankyou.

MaseratisMotegi028_zpsbbd9db1c.jpg

Nice ADE (I assume) Pirtek colours rule ;).

Standings

stand4.png
legend.png

Here are the results. Points were given the same as in the previous race because of small number of drivers participating.

Congrats to Gary for taking the lead from Cobani. :)
It was really great to see Cobani and you fight for it. 👍

7fff589f-79a4-4bab-8e7d-674cf01c2bb8.jpg

Practice will be on Friday and Saturday, at the usual time, 20:00GMT (9pm BST).

Round 5: Fuji GT - 13th October 2013

Event Format
Practice: 18:45GMT (7:45pm BST) start, 15 minutes long

Qualifying 1: 19:00GMT start, 15 minutes long
Race 1: 19:15GMT (about 37 minutes)

Qualifying 2: 20:00GMT start, 15 minutes long
Race 2: 20:15GMT (about 37 minutes)

Event Settings
Laps: 21
Start Type: Grid with False Start Check
Grid Order: Fastest First
Boost: No
Penalty: No
Race Finish Delay: 120 sec
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Weak
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction: Real

Regulation Settings
Power: 453bhp
Weight: 1400kg
Tyre Restrictions: Sports Medium
Vehicle Tuning: Unrestricted
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Driving Line: Off
Traction Control: Off
Active Steering: Off
ABS: Off or 1
ASM: Off
Transmission: MT/AT

Great fun at practice tonight, with some really great banter. 👍👍👍 Cant make tomorrow, as Im going to a party, but looking forward to the race on Sunday.

Sorry I had to shoot off,was expecting a quiet night but it wasn't to be.

I'll try to get some laps in before Sunday and all going well I'll make the race without interuptions.

Great fun at practice tonight, with some really great banter. 👍👍👍 Cant make tomorrow, as Im going to a party, but looking forward to the race on Sunday.

Yeah really fun. :cheers:

Sorry I had to shoot off,was expecting a quiet night but it wasn't to be.

I'll try to get some laps in before Sunday and all going well I'll make the race without interuptions.

Great, don't worry about it. :)
I'll be online tomorrow, same time.

I will not be able to make practice tonight.

I can't wait for tomorrow, as I plan to give Gary some sweaty palms during the race. Two points is not enough to relax. :mischievous:

During practice we had guests and I hope they will all race on Sunday to make this event really special. Cpt. Disaster was really on it and is showing that he wants to increase the lead on Sunday. Cobani will try to apply the pressure but will it be enough.

Cobani.....................1:45.975
Goodwolf..................1:46.058
CPT. Disaster............1:46.086
GTP_ADE..................1:46.773
turbonator...............1:46.864
CTR Driver................1:46.967
GT Flaw....................1:49.682

LongbowX made his appearance today. Things got serious very quickly and so did the lap times.

LongbowX................1:45.251
CPT. Disaster............1:45.359
Goodwolf..................1:45.844
Cobani.....................1:45.975
GTP_ADE..................1:46.773
turbonator...............1:46.864
GT Flaw....................1:46.909
CTR Driver................1:46.967

Hi, is there room for one more on the grid tonight? I enjoyed the last race so much that I'm keen on having another go! :)

Great racing tonight guys! I really enjoyed race two!

I was having some good battles mid pack with lots of passing and re-passing, until I overcooked my braking point on lap 9! Oops!

Glad to have some good close battles with Cobani, Goodwolf and weescotsman for a while there :)

Then some nice dicing with Ade until again I missed my braking point again on lap 17!

All got a bit ragged as the tyres wore out towards the end though with a bit of rubbing and contact with Gary on the last lap...

Great fun though, thanks for the racing!

Yeah it was really great. Thank you all for coming. After the final round we have to have season two next year. Maybe even in GT6.

Great racing last night. I had a great battle with Geordie and Goodwolf in race 1, which lasted right to the end, and on very worn tyres. Excellent fun. Race 2 saw me spin out early on after a good start. Spent the first half of the race catching up with GC Gary and Jammyrex, and again a struggle with the tyres towards the end gave us some super close racing. Great fun. 👍👍👍

Great racing last night. I had a great battle with Geordie and Goodwolf in race 1, which lasted right to the end, and on very worn tyres. Excellent fun. Race 2 saw me spin out early on after a good start. Spent the first half of the race catching up with GC Gary and Jammyrex, and again a struggle with the tyres towards the end gave us some super close racing. Great fun. 👍👍👍

Glad I could help :sly:

MaseratiTrophyMT-Booklet-cover-512x650.jpg

There is a story in there about these two. When a race finishes like this you know that event and the series is Royal Quality.

FujiSpeedwayGT_7.jpg

Latest Posts

Back